Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Palm Beach Metrocentre
Ranked #20 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Hotel receptionist was very helpful and give me a good deal. Lobby was clean and hallways. Room was pretty clean and bed and pillows were awesome. I really want to come back. Breakfast was really good, sausages, eggs and the famous cinnamon rolls.

Room Tip: Third floor was quiet and has the laundry in the hall.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Sanjay P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Palm Beach Metrocentre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Dear Narman M:

Thank you for your comments, I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and am delighted that you look forward to returning to our property.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Decent location to all things in WPB. Price is right and overall place is clean and quiet. In-room HVAC is good, one of my top items when traveling. Only potential thing worth noting is that you may not want to stroll too far in area...it isn't "bad" per SE but there are the occasional "characters" milling around. Will be the same for any hotel in the area, much worse an exit further north. We'll use this one again for sure.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Joe S
Sanjay P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Palm Beach Metrocentre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Dear Joe S:

Thank you for your comments. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our property and that the HVAC system in the room was to your liking. I understand your comments about traveling too far from the property, but would like to add that in the 8 years of operation we have not had a incident involving a guest, and during the days the area is safe to walk. In fact, we have many guests that walk to Walmart and the Tri-rail station with no issues. That being said, it is always best to take precaution in new areas, and we definitely look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

This hotel was just off I-95 and convenient to shopping and sights. It's one exit from the Palm Beach Outlets. The hotel was clean, staff was very nice and helpful. Guivens was very nice and pleasant. My husband spoke to him for quite some time and he could not have been nicer. Breakfast in the am was very good. Everything kept on being refilled. It was pleasant to have hot drinks in the evening. My only complaint was the TV remote. Had trouble using the volume and channel guides. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2016

I came to this area for vacation with my husband and kids. We had already booked a hotel at the Red Roof Inn Plus, but when we arrived (around 1:00pm), we were told we couldn't get into the room until 4:00!!! So of course we demanded our money back, then drove over to this hotel, and asked if we could get into a room right away. We did not have reservations for here mind you, but the man at the front desk, Guivens Cemervil, was EXTREMELY helpful and got us into a room RIGHT AWAY! We enjoyed our stay so much, we stayed another night!! I would definately visit this location again! VERY SATISFIED!!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Hemal P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Palm Beach Metrocentre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Dear Jessicalee710:

Thank you for your review. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and particularly happy that one of our staff members was able to make your stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

Service is terrible. The company must be getting a tax credit judging from their employees I interacted with. I stayed in a room that had the air vent over the desk. I left for work and when I came back water was leaking from the air vent on my personal items I had left on the desk. I complained to IHG who forward my complaint to this Holiday Inn which never replied. When I went downstairs to get another room it to the front desk clerk about 25 minutes to get another room for me. Apparently she was not properly trained and could not figure out how to transfer me to another room. Also, during my stay, I noticed an old woman sitting on the couch in the common area with her dog sitting on the couch next to her. Holiday Inn should be ashamed of this property. As a Platinum member I'm very disappointed.

Room Tip: Chose a room at another hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Nick C
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Palm Beach Metrocentre, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Dear Nick C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding our hotel. It is regretful to learn about your dismay towards the overall quality of service rendered by some of our hotel staff members. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We would love to regain your faith in our hotel and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay in further details. We have sent you a private message in order to obtain additional information regarding your concerns.

I hope to hear back from you soon.

Alvin M.