All reviews pancake machine reported the incident typical holiday inn express breakfast older facility cracker barrel nationals spring training front desk first floor wall unit port everglades nice visit opened the door great place to stay boiled eggs free breakfast breakfast room bed was comfortable
Reviewed 22 January 2016

Michelle C. and the rest of the staff including the server at breakfast were all very friendly, courteous and helpful. The room could use some updating, but overall, everything was very good. It was raining when I left, and Michelle offered an umbrella to get to my car.

Room Tip: Third floor is best for quiet
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Hemal P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Palm Beach Metrocentre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2016

Dear DavidB19922014:

Thank you for your comments. I am very pleased to hear that Michelle and Imelda were able to meet your service expectations. Just want to inform you that we are currently working on making various updates to the property this year. We look forward to you seeing the changes during your next visit.

Reviewed 15 January 2016

Rooms are clean and bed + pillows very comfy for a nice sleep. Typical morning breakfast nothing too fancy but hits the spot. I asked for a quiet room away from traffic and that worked out fine to get me a good nights rest. Price is good, location is convenient, and should by good for others to check out!

Room Tip: Ask for quiet room away from traffic
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2016

We stayed at this hotel for one night. The desk clerk was very pleasant and helpful. The room and furnishings were good. Breakfast was good and consisted of eggs, biscuits and gravy, cereal, bread, coffee and juice. I would stay here again when in the area. The sign for the hotel was tricky to see.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Hemal P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Palm Beach Metrocentre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2016

Dear alwaysfun2travel:

Thank you for your comments. I am pleased to hear that you will return to our property during your next visit. I understand the signage being tricky, and just want to let you know that we are currently working on getting the necessary municipal approvals to add additional signage.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

I've stayed here for almost 2 months and the convenience of this location always makes for a pleasant stay, and of course the "Free" hot breakfast doesn't hurt either. It's close to a 24 hr. Walmart maybe 4 city blocks if you're so inclined to walk. A I mentioned the Free breakfast is Great but just as "Great" Is the young lady that greets you with a pleasant smile and a warm welcome and a great way to start your day. I believe her name to be Imelda. Also the greeting I got at the front desk upon my check-in; which has a lot to do with my opinion of somewhere I would stay and recommend to someone. And the person who makes Every one of my visits to the Holiday Inn Express so memorable and Pleasant with her Warm smile and Always pleasant demeanor is Suze Joseph. Her warm and Welcoming way is very comforting for a weary traveler after many miles on the Highway. It's very refreshing to see in these times of Customer NO service, someone who actually puts the Customer first and actually hear their concerns and make Every effort to rectify the situation and that's Suze...

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Dear FLex887:

Thank you for your comments. I am very pleased that our staff has left an impression on you. Our staff takes pride in offering great customer service, and it is very reassuring to see that we are achieving this. We hope you return soon, and look forward to your nect stay.

Reviewed 1 January 2016

Stayed at the Holiday Inn on Metro Center Boulevard and had no complaints. Rooms were clean, staff very attentive, close to I95 and breakfast was better than usual. Fitness center was good and plenty of parking. We went between Xmas and New Years for pleasure. Close to beaches. Only nock on the place was we couldn't connect to the wifi there.

Good stay overall

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Hemal P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Palm Beach Metrocentre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2016

Dear tman8458:

Thank you for your comments. I am pleased that you enjoyed your leisure stay at our property and sincerely apologize for the issues you may have had with the wifi. If this happens to you in the future at any property, try to forget the network on your device and reconnect. I am not sure if this would have solved the issue, but it works for us 90% of the time.