Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$118
PricelineUS$103
FindHotelUS$102
Hotels.comUS$103
Lol.travelUS$118
All reviews front desk close to the airport great hotel west palm excellent stay business trip pbi airport hgi hilton shuttle bartender wpb hampton florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2021

The hotel was great and staff was outstanding. You could really tell the staff loves working at this hotel. Good at the restaurant was great and convenient. Every staff member talked to you and made sure everything was good. The hotel is very well maintained. I will stay at this hotel ever time I’m in this area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Brianne Pass, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our hotel! We are so pleased to know that we are your choice of hotel and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip out to West Palm Beach!

Reviewed 11 May 2021 via mobile

Ran back to this hotel for a quick meeting. The staff is always over the top & beyond helpful! Cleanest hotel!!! Huge thanks to those house keepers!!! I know they work their tails off......
I want to thank the entire staff who obviously have been working through some super hard times but by their faces, hospitality and actions you would never know it! Keep doing what you're doing, that's why you'll always keep your return guests like myself . Hats off to y'all, stay safe!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Brianne Pass, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2021

Reviewed 11 May 2021

Breakfast was not free as stated when we booked. And you must request housekeeping when you check in. Because even if u put stuff outside the room they still won’t come in. Pool was not clean. But Kevin the shuttle driver was awsome

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that there were some areas of frustration for you during your stay. I did review the booking.com website that you booked through and there are rate options available to purchase where breakfast is included but the rate booked for your stay did not include that amenity with it. Hilton Garden Inns do offer a full cooked to order breakfast at a cost and I am sorry for the confusion. I am also sorry that you did not recieve housekeeping service during your stay. We do try to let each guest know about the change and that it would need to be requested the day before so we can schedule our housekeepers accordingly. I will take your feedback and use it to help our staff better inform our guests during the check in process and we do hope to see you again on your next trip out to West Palm Beach.

Reviewed 5 May 2021

I have stayed at multiple locations and always feel welcome by the staff. The restaurant and front desk staff are great but the best is at Ft Myers. Thank you all. I will always try to stay at a Hilton Garden Inn whenever possible.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Brianne Pass, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2021

Reviewed 29 March 2021

Called to be sure they did fresh cooked full breakfast due to Covid and was assured they did. I booked a king bed with a sofa bed for our grand daughter and paid extra for the breakfast to be included. When we arrived we were told there was no cooked breakfast on weekends, but would be given one breakfast sandwich per person to warm up as it was not all you could eat. This is NOT what I paid for!!! I was very disappointed!! I would have stayed elsewhere had I known or at least not paid for breakfast to be included. I was told even corporate would not refund my money. Exhausted after a long day at the beach I fell into bed only to discover the bed was a queen, not a king! There is no mistaking a king for a queen! One you can stretch your arms out and not smack the other person in the face and the other you can't. When I mentioned it the next morning I was rudely told it was a king bed and sarcastically told to "have a nice day". We had to go out for breakfast and pay for breakfast a 2nd time! I am hoping to get a call from corporate on this. We almost always stay at Hilton's and this type of treatment is really out of the ordinary. The morning person was unbelievably rude. I didn't discuss the bed situation with her as it was of no use. Somebody needs to check out the bed situation as apparently they don't know the difference between king and queen bed. They also need to provide accurate information the their breakfast, it sounds like others had complained as well. In spite of the bed being comfortable, the room spacious and clean, I will NEVER stay at this hotel again!

comments to me). I wanted something more healthy as i never eat these. I had PAID online for the breakfast to be included but was told that I would not be reimbursed even by corporate. I did not want to pay $10 for a breakfast sandwich, I was so disappointed as I really look forward to having nice breakfast

Room tip: Room 217 has a queen not a kind bed . Full breakfast is served Mon - Thur, weekends you will be given a cold breakfast sandwich $10
Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank independent244
Brianne Pass, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2021

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. We value all guest feedback as it helps us to know what we're doing well and, most importantly, how we can improve. I apologize about the frustrations that you had during your stay with us and we certainly would not want anyone to have those experiences. I know it could be very frustrating to not have the hot breakfast during your stay and we are working on getting that back 7 days a week for all of our guests. With the unexpected challenges covid brought to our hotel in regards to staffing it has been a challenge but we are confident it will be back up and running each day starting this month actually. I did have someone check your room to check the mattress size and I am sorry that it felt like it was a queen bed but it is actually a king size bed in that room. We do have regular inspections by Hilton and would not be able to advertise a room as having a bed size that it does not have so I was surprised to see that and wanted to check it as soon as possible and I am sorry that this was another source of dissatisaction for your visit with us. This really is not a typical stay at our hotel and we do hope to have you come back and stay with us again on future stays for another chance to wow you.