“Great choices!”

Add it.
Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt At Cityplace
Ranked #9 of 23 Dessert in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 26 May 2017

My second visit here, they have a fantastic choice of yogurt compared to the U.K. Where we just get boring vanilla!
You help yourself to a tub and yogurt selection, I picked coconut, strawberry, hazelnut and passion fruit then added toppings from a big selection of items.
At the end your tub is weighed, its more expensive in city place than other out of town places but when you're hot and in need it's perfect!
I would definitely visit again.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I'm so happy our family decided to try out the Diva Duck tour because it led us to one of new spots: Tutti Frutti! I was thrilled to find a spot with a dairy-free option (our daughter is allergic to dairy) and some low-cal options for me and this place does! The prices are a bit high and the bathrooms are a bit dirty, but the flavors are good and the tables outside are great, plus Cityplace is great!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 17 February 2017

This is one of those places with lots of flavors and lots of toppings you put together yourself. I had a non-dairy berry pomegranate and it was very refreshing. Good location right in the middle of City Place.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 19 March 2016

We love yogurt. Found this place across from Cheesecake. Very good with many toppings. Love all the flavors.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 5 November 2015

Stopped in here for dessert for my son. You pay by the weight of your cup. The frozen yogurt is delish but careful adding all those toppings, it negates the healthy yogurt but he's a kid. He enjoyed it. It cost about $8 for the cup which is what we had just paid for one dessert at the Italian restaurant nearby so average price I guess.

Date of visit: November 2015