“Fun evening”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Good music snd dancing .. food was also pretty good .. good service and excellent cocktails .. ambiance fit well with the music and dancing .. all in all.. a hit with everyone

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Party of 8 celebrating a Birthday & major Anniversary. Warm, attentive service was excellent. Appetizers, entrees and desserts got rave reviews at every level. How often can a group of PBC residents file no complaints.
The sword fish was amazing. Coupled with the creative seasonings offered we were all happy with this restaurant. Do not leave without trying their innovative & delicious ice cream & desserts.
Cudos to the chef!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Food and atmosphere very good. Great selections. Set among other great spots on Dixie Hwy. Celebrated our friends anniversary and the staff made it special.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

My wife and I, often with friends, have been dining at this quaint restaurant for over 6 years now. The menu selections are ample with specials available. The food is prepared in an eclectic, yet elegant style. The service is excellent. Our waiter, Bob, has been with them for 21 years. He makes dining so enjoyable with his knowledge of the food preparation and the fine choice of wines. This cafe is one of our three favorite restaurants in the 30 years we have lived in Palm Beach County!

Reviewed 6 May 2018

We had such a wonderful experience that we returned the following night and were not disappointed. My husband ordered the crab cakes both nights. I ordered the Fish and Greens the first night. I chose grilled fish, but Bob our waiter suggested the Herb Crusted, a wonderful suggestion, it was delicious. All deserts are made in house. The Heath Bar Pie was outstanding. I requested the recipe and Ken the chef and part owner of Rhythm, not only printed it for me but came to our table to explain the steps. On our second night I asked for the Crab Cake recipe which he printed for me also.
We will definitely return.

2  Thank emily y