“Outstanding food & service in a casual, quirky environment.”
Review of Rhythm Cafe

Rhythm Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$31
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Party of 8 celebrating a Birthday & major Anniversary. Warm, attentive service was excellent. Appetizers, entrees and desserts got rave reviews at every level. How often can a group of PBC residents file no complaints.
The sword fish was amazing. Coupled with the creative seasonings offered we were all happy with this restaurant. Do not leave without trying their innovative & delicious ice cream & desserts.
Cudos to the chef!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Food and atmosphere very good. Great selections. Set among other great spots on Dixie Hwy. Celebrated our friends anniversary and the staff made it special.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

My wife and I, often with friends, have been dining at this quaint restaurant for over 6 years now. The menu selections are ample with specials available. The food is prepared in an eclectic, yet elegant style. The service is excellent. Our waiter, Bob, has been with them for 21 years. He makes dining so enjoyable with his knowledge of the food preparation and the fine choice of wines. This cafe is one of our three favorite restaurants in the 30 years we have lived in Palm Beach County!

Reviewed 6 May 2018

We had such a wonderful experience that we returned the following night and were not disappointed. My husband ordered the crab cakes both nights. I ordered the Fish and Greens the first night. I chose grilled fish, but Bob our waiter suggested the Herb Crusted, a wonderful suggestion, it was delicious. All deserts are made in house. The Heath Bar Pie was outstanding. I requested the recipe and Ken the chef and part owner of Rhythm, not only printed it for me but came to our table to explain the steps. On our second night I asked for the Crab Cake recipe which he printed for me also.
We will definitely return.

2  Thank emily y
Reviewed 30 April 2018

My Mom has been going here for a number of years and always raves about the food and the service. I finally got the opportunity to go and it was well worth the wait! This quirky little establishment offers tapas or entree size portions for many of its main menu items. And everything is made to order. The presentation and portions of the food are just right. The staff is very attentive and knowledgeable. There is ample on site parking with no valet required. I am definitely going back the next time I am in the area, maybe I will go a few times so I can sample all the items I wanted to try!