“Second Visit - Still a Charm”
Review of Rhythm Cafe

Rhythm Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$31
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here a year ago when in town fir business. It was so delicious that we couldn’t wait to go back. Arrived in Palm Beach at 6:30 and had an 8:00 reservation. Tip: don’t expect to get in without a reservation or sit in the charming countertop area. Bread served very warm! The butternut squash soup was delicious. Caesar salad perfectly made. Jambalaya had just the right spiciness and was prepared in a creamy sauce. The shrimp were so fresh they tasted like they had just jumped off the boat. Tom, our server, was efficient, very accommodating and friendly! Can’t wait until next year. We will be back!

1  Thank Blondebandit48

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I have been here before but not in years and when I went tonight with friends I wondered why I haven’t been there more recently. The food was amazing and the atmosphere is quaint and charming. I highly recommend the Rhythm Café!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I was not sure what to expect as its a bit away from downtown Palm Beach but was very delighted with our "find". the food was delicious with portions sizes being perfect. the menu had a good selection. The setting is part of the experience with a odd mix 50's diner tables but with an intimate setting. Our waiter was very experienced. he was attentive to our needs but never pushy. I definitely hope to go back there again. reservations can be tricky as its not a big restaurant.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This gay owned and operated restaurant is a nice place to relax, enjoy a good meal and partake in a different menu weekly.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

The very helpful waitstaff recommend the cranberry bread pudding with their homemade ice cream. Start there first!!