“Processed, frozen food that would make your grandmother puke!”
Review of Twin Peaks Restaurants - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Of course, the foolish, goof ball waiter spilling my dish on the floor in front of my face did nothing to improve my opinion of the place. Chicken Parmesan amounted to a frozen chicken patty crowned with a slice of cheese and bad tasting tomato sauce. Portions were small and overpriced. Not your grandmother's Italian food!

Reviewed 15 September 2013

if you like to taste italian meatballs, here is the place to go. also the canelloni and linguini menus. but in europe after a heavy meals one orders in italy a grappa. they didn't know what this schnapps was. oh well....

1  Thank Hirlsa H
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Food was absolutely fine. We left very full. Service was fantastic, friendly and attentive.

My husband and I tried the Trio for $15.95 and we each chose 3 different menu items. He had a side salad and I had the tomato basil soup. He was VERY jealous of the soup so I shared the huge "cup". It was more than I could finish and it was delicious.

We highly recommend trying something off that menu - you get three fabulous entrees and walk away full and happy!

Reviewed 6 August 2013

I enjoyed my meal there, the grilled chicken was excellent. The seasoning they use is very good. And the waitress was very nice as well.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Located on palm beach lakes, family dinner, food was great and service too. Al was our waiter and he was great. The only complain tha I have is, this place needs new chairs, new tables, new carpet and more light, you can't see what you are eating. Old decoration, make's you feel you are in a dark place with NO light.