“Very Tastey.”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I enjoyed my meal there, the grilled chicken was excellent. The seasoning they use is very good. And the waitress was very nice as well.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Located on palm beach lakes, family dinner, food was great and service too. Al was our waiter and he was great. The only complain tha I have is, this place needs new chairs, new tables, new carpet and more light, you can't see what you are eating. Old decoration, make's you feel you are in a dark place with NO light.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

The menu is adequately limited. The Cobb salad had lots of brownish lettuce but ok. We did enjoy the wheat pasta with a red sauce and made it as vegetarian as possible. The soup was very good as was the service. Without drinks other than unlimited iced tea the bill for two sharing a soup, large salad and pasta was around $30.00. Very nice atmosphere and service.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

While staying in West Palm for a long weekend, we were tired and didn't want to sit at a restaurant, so we ordered online from Carrabba's. The online ordering process was great, very easy, even had the ability to place a name for each entree. They also provide a time for pick up. When i arrived at the carryout parking spot, waited for 10 minutes, and no one came out. So i waited for my pickup time, then went in, only to find my order was not ready yet. The girl asked if i wanted to go ahead and pay, so i did, then went back to the car. She came out about 15 minutes later with the food and asked if i had already paid.... are you kidding me? I asked her if all the entrees were labeled, she said no, we don't do that. she left, i started going through the bag just to find no utensils. so i went back in and asked for utensils (even though as part of the online process they ask if you need them or not and i indicated i did). Then when i got back to my hotel room and sorted out my family's foods, there was one meal where the side items were missing. at this point i was too tired and annoyed to even go back....will definitely reconsider doing carryout....food was good, so i will visit restaurant, but wont ever do carryout again

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We had been given a gift card to use here for our anniversary. Since we rarely eat out, we decided to take the kids for a late lunch.

Our server was nice and did a good job. She was friendly and fairly attentive, but not super fast. However, we were not in a hurry and we enjoyed just taking our time. She was good about refilling drinks and getting us more bread when we requested it. Our food was hot when she brought it out to us.

The food at Carrabba's is consistently delicious, wherever we have gone. We especially like the chicken dishes. The fettuccini alfredo is really good and creamy. I make my own Italian food at home and am a very good cook, so I feel like I'm a good judge of this. I love their bread dipping sauce, and actually have a recipe for the herb mix that is nearly identical, so I make it at home with fresh ingredients...YUM! The Italian salad was good, not as good as I recalled from before. My husband said the same about his Caesar salad. We each got a chicken dish...chicken bryan, which is so flavorful with the goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes, and the chicken marsala. I do not like mushrooms but really think that they are good in this dish. I think that their portion sizes have gotten smaller over the years, as the prices have gone up. However, my husband and I split our meals and I only ate half of mine. I saved the rest for lunch the next day. The same goes for the children's pizzas. They used to be the size of an entire plate some time ago but are considerably smaller. My kids really enjoyed the pizza, though.

The value is average. As I previously mentioned, the prices seem to have gone up while the portions have gone down. Sure, compared to a high end restaurant, it is a decent value for those who dine out a lot. They now have an "upcharge" for substituting the fettuccini alfredo instead of the cavatappi (which I have had and didn't care for in the past). However, I really cannot complain about the value when we used a gift card! The lunch menu prices could have been a little less for the entrees, I thought, overall.

I think that this is a good place for a family with kids. The seating is comfortable and you are not right on top of someone else's table. There are good choices for the kids on their menu. If the place were crowded, it would be especially good for children. It was not crowded when we were there because it was late lunchtime. This was the only one near our home that has lunchtime.

We were here for our anniversary, and it was nice. They don't really do anything special for you on your anniversary. Perhaps they do for a birthday, I don't know. That might be a nice little touch.