“Very Good but Not Perfect”

Okeechobee Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Okeechobee Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Okeechobee Blvd. & Palm Beach Lakes Blvd.
Reviewed 17 September 2018

My boyfriend took me there for my birthday. He had the strip steak and ordered it medium well. It came medium rare. He had to send it back but they took care of it. I had the Salmon. It was good and a large portion. It came with some pasta and small amount of spinach. Mine did not include a salad so was disappointed in that but my meal was free. The service was okay but I had to ask 3 times for a glass of ice. The atmosphere was crowded, noisy and not very relaxing.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Hub and I went for HIS birthday dinner (birthday person gets a complimentary 8 oz strip steak OR a credit of $31.99 off another choice WITH a 2nd adult meal). We both chose the steak and lobster combo dinner ... DELICIOUS and couldn't even finish it. The steak was cooked to perfection and the lobster was tender and succulent. The entire dining experience is high end from staff to service to food to drinks. Better have a reservation (in season especially) or plan on a wait or maybe even a decline ... it's a relatively small restaurant, which THRIVES on offering the best of everything. We hadn't been there in many years since we live miles away, BUT we had business in the area, so decided to stop in for an early dinner. SO glad we did! It is pricey for sure but this is a perfect example of "you get what you pay for". There were so many little and delightful "extras" ... safe to say we WILL be back when in the area again.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

While staying nearby for a family wedding, my husband said he wanted a steak. I’m so not into beef as it usually tastes blah.
From the moment we walked in, the staff was welcoming and attentive. To order your meat, they present each cut of meat to you like desserts are often presented.
I was hooked after my first bite of filet. It was delicate in flavor, cooked perfectly and melted in your mouth. I remarked that I had forgotten how delicious beef could be!
They cut and dry-age their meat which is sourced from Iowa.
I was so excited that two days later I went to their meat market to purchase two filets to bring home. Again, I was Not disappointed.
Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

You get the best bang for your buck in Palm beach it’s the best steakhouse considering quality and price.
The service is amazing, and the interior design brings you back to the beginning of the 20th century

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

The only Steakhouse in Qest Palm Beach area to consider. We have been a frequent guest for over 15 years.
The food is excellent with all items prepared to order.
My Beef Carpaccio was one of if not the best I've had since moving to the area 25 years ago.
We really enjoy the bar area and the patrons friendly and new friendships established regularly.
The Steak Burger was prepared to perfection and special sauce...was special..the fries done crispy as ordered
They make a mean Jack Daniel Manhattan.
The service was terrific.
We will be back again this weekend.