“Any Cheesecake Factory restaurant is a treat”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 24 Dessert in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I love this restaurant. I've been to the Las Vegas and Naples stores. Never a bad meal. Service always great. Huge menu. Great prices also.

Date of visit: May 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,167)

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We were a party of four and we all had different meals and they were all excellent. The Appletinis are very special also.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Avoid this place. I had the club sandwich thinking its hard to mess that up! Boy, was I wrong!! The meat was slimey poor quality lunch meat that was difficult to swallow as it stuck to my throat. I'll never go back.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I don't eat cheesecake, but I like coming here. I love the Jamaican black pepper shrimp, and the meatloaf.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

whatever your taste - Cheesecake will be sure to satisfy. Be prepared for a bit of a wait - especially during season

Date of visit: March 2017