“Excellent service and delicious food”

Las Americas Latin Cafe
Ranked #330 of 769 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Latin
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

If you are in west Palm beach and want a taste of authentic latino/Dominican food this is the place!!!! The orange juice was great, food just look at the picture, they have it all here...

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

No hair net, lack of communication, service is slow, allow non employees to hang out where the food is open, servers when place food on table they go over your head. Food was good. Waiters eating in counters no brake, others just messing around with customers and owner where so loud that and elderly lady that was sitting got scared and the lady taking care of her had to put tissue paper in her ear. When lady asked if they can please keep it down, they ignore her. No respect and no care for others. I have been to so many restaurants and i have never seen something like this in my life. First time writing a report and it saddens me that is my culture that is acting the way they are. God bless them.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

The food here was simply incredible! We were seated right away and had breakfast! When you take your Hubby to a Dominican restaurant and food is on point that you die and go to heaven with a morir soñando drink! We had the mofongo with onions, Dominican queso frito, and salchichon. We will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

We were greeted instantaneously with a smile and seated. Our waitress Yady was excellent, very attentive.

My husband ordered white rice, red beans, sweet plantains and garlic chicken. My aunt ordered Mofongo with shrimp with white sauce. I ordered Mofongo with roast pork. The meal was good sized portions. I don't live in the area so wanted to take advantage of dessert. I ordered tres leche (3 milk cake) with whip cream and coffee.

Very pleased with food and service. Will definitely return when visiting the area again!!

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

As a vegan, I'm limited, but I enjoy their beans, rice, to stones & plantains.

We have always been pleased with the food.