“A Thai Delight!”

Cuisines: American, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2016

I am Thai and have high standards for my Thai food. I must say that Rama V meets and succeeds those standards! This restaurant is beautifully decorated and has a great atmosphere. My husband and I love every item that we have tried, to include the Pad Thai and many of the curries. We highly recommend this place!

1  Thank Janet C

Reviewed 30 April 2016

Went to Rama V for the first time last night. Sushi was fresh and the dumplings were great. The staff is very attentive and friendly. They make you feel right at home. The owner made sure to check in on everyone. I will definitely be going back.

2  Thank Rocoto757
Reviewed 17 January 2016

We had a taste for pad Thai and went to the place that could fit the bill. We each got a different kind - chicken, seafood & shrimp. All equally good.

2  Thank Ajoy2b
Reviewed 20 December 2015

Tucked in a tired strip plaza on a major artery street, Rama V is a quick and convenient option for a weeknight dinner. We're lovers of all Asian cuisines so each time we have visited, we've ordered both sushi and Thai options. In short, the sushi and sashimi are fresh and delicious. Basic salads and Thai noodles are also worthy of a return visit. The food is worth 4 stars and the staff is friendly and efficient, remembering our faces as return customers. Points deducted for a lack of ambiance - cafeteria-like lighting and metal chairs at laminate tables. The wine list is brief and lacking drinkable options - not that we're particularly selective(!) Prices are commensurate with a higher end establishment in the heart of downtown and still - pad Thai and noodles salads are so impressive that I want to remember to simply order take out, then go home to enjoy delicious fare with a decent glass of wine.

1  Thank Elisabeth C
Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

If you are around there and craving for Thai food that's the place to go
I had a nice Thaï salad and crispl spring rolls and steamed dumplings as good
I do not eat sushi but my 2 friends had them and said there were delicious (one of my friend is Thaï)
The service is very nice and friendly as for the price is not going to brake your bank!

1  Thank Rastopal