“Good food but slow service”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 770 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Come enjoy the best Italian cuisine at BRIO Tuscan Grille in Cityplace. Gather with friends, family and co-workers to experience the flavors of Tuscany without leaving the country. Our grilled entrees and fresh dishes of the Italian resturant tradition will make you mark BRIO Tuscan Grille on your favorite Italian restaurant. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lunch was tasty and nicely presented, but when the hostess seated us, we sat there for 10 minutes before a server came to take our orders. Similarly, when we had finished, it was again about 10 minutes before they brought us the check.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed my watermelon, jalapeño margarita. The gnocchi was “meh” — topped with too much melted cheese and included chicken cubes. Certainly not the authentic Italian cuisine I’ve had at several other restaurants. Not one at our table was blown away by the food.

Nice to have indoor and outdoor seating options.

Service was fine. I will not return if in the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a good place if you are looking for average Italian food or a place to bring the family including young kids. However, my calamari appetizer was not good. The tomato & mozzarella appetizer was just awful! My date’s mahi-mahi special was small and bland but my pork chop was decent. Overall an ok meal in a generic location. One positive was the service was good.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

I had never been here and a few of us wanted to get together for some good food . Brio's was suggested and can see we were not let down. I had the lobster bisque topped with crabmeat and it was delicious. I also has Shrimp Mediterranean and it was very good. My friend had a dish with lobster, shrimp and risotto and she just raved about it. Wood definitely return.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

This Italian restaurant was an wonderful surprise for me and my friends.
The Italian bread was awesome and the pastas ordered by us were delicious.
The prices are a little expensive, but I recommend the place if you wanna taste an Italian pasta.