“Mostly Wonderful Dishes But Shrimp Were Overly Spicy”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 771 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Come enjoy the best Italian cuisine at BRIO Tuscan Grille in Cityplace. Gather with friends, family and co-workers to experience the flavors of Tuscany without leaving the country. Our grilled entrees and fresh dishes of the Italian resturant tradition will make you mark BRIO Tuscan Grille on your favorite Italian restaurant. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 2 September 2018

We celebrated mom's 90th birthday last night at Brios and had a wonderful time. Andre, our server, was attentive and accommodating. Mom loves lamb chops and Brios did not disappoint her. The brussel sprouts we ordered as a app were savory and delicious, and the mushroom soup was great. My hubby loves lasagna that loaded with cheese and meat and the bolognaise was just right for him. I wanted something lighter and the shrimp Mediterranean sounded perfect (grilled shrimp in a light sauce over orzo and veges) , but the shrimp I got were so spicy I could not eat them. My friend tasted them and said there was too much cayan pepper, hence the 4 stars instead of 5.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Met an attorney for happy hour and update our business ventures. I have been here a few times and always enjoy the setting and corner location to vibrant city place.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Great downtown West Palm Beach location, with both indoor and outdoor seating. Extensive menu, including normal Italian fare as expected for mid-scale Italian restaurant like Brio. I had the Brio Chicken pasta and it was delicious. Portion sizes are just right--not too big, not too small. Also extensive cocktail menu. We didn't try desserts but saw some and they looked great. Moderate prices edging on higher side but not unreasonable.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I met my cousin for dinner after many years of not seeing each other. The location was great, server great, and food was beautiful as well as tasting very very good. Our table got a bottle of house wine, shrimp Mediterranean, and the salmon. Yum! Definitely a repeat next time I am in the area

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 6 July 2018

What a nice restaurant! Outdoor seating, fine food, good bartenders and cocktails, and professional, attentive staff. Very enjoyable!

Date of visit: June 2018