“Bartenders not friendly”

Mojito Latin Cuisine and Bar
Ranked #108 of 773 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Latin, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mojito Latin Cuisine & Bar; we combine Spanish, Mexican, Cuban, and Peruvian cuisine. For all our Mojito's we use fresh mint and fresh fruits from local farms. Enjoy and relax, it doesn't get better than this...
Reviewed 24 September 2018

The mini nachos were delish and the empanada was good but very small for the price.
Drink prices not bad at happy hour which is 4-7. What we didn't like is seeing all the servers and managers using their fingers for the shredded cocont to put on top of the frozen drinks along with cherry..... they should be using a spoon. Not very sanitary and actually gross.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We were seated promptly and had our drinks in a few minutes. Food was great and served in a small amount of time. Will definitely be coming back

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

This time, it was terrible.
They were in water, not ice. Already detached from the shell. And without taste.

I left right after. Insulted.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Mojito's is a gem in the City Place complex. From the picante sauce to the chips and expecially the sangria. Prices are reasonable but be sure you go during happy hour.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I went on 7/6/18 for a night of drinks and dancing. We sat at an open table and suddenly a server comes and SLAMS a reserved sign on the table and said, “ This is reserved” and rolled her eyes at us! Suddenly she calls the bouncer over and he slams the sign once again, to which I said to him,”The server has an atttiude and slammed the sign on the table”. The bouncer stared at me and walked away! All she had to say was,” Excuse me this table is reserved”. This is place is poorly managed and by the way, they had fans blowing because their AC wasn’t working. We had spent over $100 on drinks and we’re going to get more, but their poor treatment of us led us to take our business elsewhere! I wouldn’t recommend this place to my worse enemy!!! Stay away!!!!!

Date of visit: July 2018