“Great place in downtown West Palm for drinks and appetizers”
Review of Oli's

Ranked #331 of 694 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

We were stunned that on a Friday at 7 pm we didn't have to fight crowds for a sidewalk facing table under air conditioning. The 4 of us had drinks including a refreshing cocktail recommended by our server (Florida something?). The appetizers were unique and delicious.. Pork taco with crunchy Kimchee, chicken flatbread and soup. Dinner was good, not exceptional. I has skirt steak (would not recommend it), but the guys were very pleased with their crusted fish and pasta Bolognese. Atmosphere could not be beat. We hear the place doesn't get busy until late in the evening when it turns into a dance bar with DJ upstairs and drummer downstairs.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We have visited Oli's on numerous occasions and have always enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. Oli's is a great place for a date night, dinner with friends or a special occasion for families.

We love the appetizers (Tuna Tacos are amazing) and every entree that we have ordered has always been delicious. You have the option of dining inside or outside and just sitting in the bar area. Also a nice place to people watch.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

What a lovely restaurant ~ we were seated outside which was nice. The waitress recommended the prix-fix menu as did one diner who was sitting next to us. The food and service were fabulous! Had the grilled advacodo, beet salad, ravioli and ended the meal with gelato. My husband also enjoyed his meal. The presentation of the food was just as delicious! Enjoy

Reviewed 8 April 2014

My first visit to Oli's was very good. Food was excellent and the service was OK. My 2nd visit was very disapointing. Our order took almost an hour to come out and several of the dishes were cold. The pappardelle pasta dish had no taste and the pasta was soggy. I'm hoping ot was just an off night because the restaurant has good atmosphere and a good location.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I stopped by here to check it out while visiting downtown. It is a lot different from other restaurants downtown. Beautiful rock waterfall wall very clean. Each tablecloth is replaced after guests leave. The manager was very attentive to everyone's needs. I just sat at the bar and had a couple glasses of wine, but the food I saw being brought out to tables looked amazing!

Overall, I would say this is an upscale place for downtown, it is a nice break from the trendy restaurants that have overtaken downtown.