“Gelato- Pistachio & Yogurt”
Review of Italy

Italy
Ranked #500 of 770 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 11 May 2015

This is one of the better places for gelato in West Palm Beach. My favorite is their yogurt flavor, but it rarely comes out because they have over 100 flavors that they rotate. It's so good I occasionally drop by to see if it's out. My other favorite is pistachio. It's pretty close to authentic (Italian) pistachio gelato in its deep, earthy flavors.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

while we were in West Palm Beach we went to City Place twice, one of the nights we ate there and I ordered the pizza, it was a very very thin crust, so delicious , but also I just loved the atmosphere , we sat outside near a fountain with "pink" lights on the water and every so often Disney music would play. I loved that night, that food, that place!!!!

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Outside - sat down quickly, pesto pasta was perfect.Located in the walking outdoor Mall area near Clematis Street.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

What a disappointment! This was an incredible place for gelato, coffee and Italian treats for several years. We recently visited and noticed the Italian desserts are all gone, the gelato favors have even reduced substantially (and are of much lower quality), the coffee selection is non-existent, and even the A/C seems to have been turned off. As this WAS the finest desert place in Cityplace, and we were shocked, we inquired and found out the place was unfortunately sold in the last month. Apparently the new owners have abandoned quality and just trying for a quick buck while the place degrades. What a shame!! We will miss it- we actually headed over to Sloans for ice cream for the first time in years

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Ideal outdoor dining location especially when there's live entertainment. Worst service that I have ever had. Arrived 15 minutes before end of happy hour. Never approached or acknowledged for over 40 minutes. Listening to great Columbian band kept my patience at high level. Our food and drinks arrived at same time another 45 minutes. Food was cold and beer was warm. Sent back to kitchen where they obviously nuked it. The shavings of Parmesan came back melted into a cheese chip --which turned out to be best item we ordered. Had to ask for bread. We were not alone. Our waitress disappeared for half hour intervals...only to arrive at table with incorrect food orders or drinks. The City Place musical guests were fabulous. Never returning.