“Testy and varied menu”
Review of Palm Sugar

Palm Sugar
Reserve with OpenTable
Palm Sugar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #113 of 694 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N Dixie Hwy
Description: This concept started from our creator's passion for food, and a vision to add innovative, exotic, and genuine flavors of Southeast Asian to our dining experiences. We focus on quality ingredients freshly prepared, and warm customer services.
Reviewed 23 January 2017

We had a very nice lunch ordering various items like the California Rolls, Duck Tacos, Dumplings and fried calamari. I enjoyed everything with the exception of the calamari, I found the batter a little too thick.

The service was good except they were a little understaffed at the time, I guess they didn't expect the big fall out from the march on Sunday.

I would like to suggest that it is time to re-print the menus, they look pretty worn and dirty.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Came back to a favorite we had not visited in quite some time - happy hour values - fish tacos somewhat different but still quite good - J B tempura sushi roll better than we remembered - very tasty and ample pad thai - upbeat space and excellent, attentive, and efficient service - thanks

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Highly recommend this place. Service was great. Sushi was great. Only reason not 5 stars a couple dishes not great, (the chicken satay wasn't so great.) would definatey go back!!

Reviewed 6 November 2016

My husband and I, and my sons and grandchildren ate a late lunch here today.It sounded good from other reviews.We ordered some apps-wings,edamame,and calamari from the Happy Hour menu.Those were pretty good.However, for a main entree we had a whole grilled calamari-not good, and not fresh.My son ordered mussels-same thing,he said they had no flavor at all,and also didnt taste fresh.We told the waitress,she said she would talk to the manager,but there was no response at all.Definitly would not eat there again, and now my stomach is talking to me.If food isnt fresh in a sushi restaurant, you can get very sick,This place is not worth getting sick from

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

our family Absolutely loves the food. It has so much flavor. The service is wonderful and friendly. Its a great place to go with the family or on a date night.