“Flan is delicious!”
Review of Al Pan Pan

Al Pan Pan
Ranked #231 of 768 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: South American
Description: Bakery and restaurant with Uruguayan specialties. Very authentic Uruguayan cuisine for those that want to try something different!
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Wanted to try some of the amazing pastries that I saw in the website but there were only a handful in the case and they looked old. I was there at 10:20am.
I did have the Flan which was absolutely delicious! The best I’ve ever had...I also had a double espresso.

There was a very heavy smell of stale meat ...almost to the point I couldn’t finish my espresso..I didn’t try anything else.. if you want an amazing flan.. I highly recommend...

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I have wondered about this place and stopped in today. I am not a big fan of most Latin bakeries in the area, the baked goods look better than they taste, but this one is special. It is more South American; Argentina, Uraguay, Columbian...

The Argentine Beef Empanada looked great and tasted better. It was flavorful.

I had to buy a piece of the freshly made spinach pie, only $4. I will be back for it and more.

The cafe portion is small but still has two big screen TVs with World Cup action...

1  Thank MeanUncle
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Their food is good, they combine Argentinean and Colombian menu. service is slow and if you want to get bread you have to visit early.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Cuban cafe. Very comfortable atmosphere and nice morning croquets, pastries. Authentic and good.

Nice people as would be expected. Coffee, all good.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Good place to eat lunch, inexpensive and great service
My favorite here is the empanadas and Cuban coffee
There is a diversity of dishes from many Latin countries.