Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$119
PricelineUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
FindHotelUS$119
eDreamsUS$119
CheapTicketsUS$119
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2021 via mobile

Only 2 miles from the West Palm Airport, walking distance to a few areas to dine and they allow animals....I brought my dog and the desk personnel had dog biscuits waiting for Barkly, my dog. Very friendly staff.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2021

This place was terrible. I usually can find the positive in a situation and do look for good...BUT this place was dirty, broken and very neglected. COVID is NOT an excuse here!
The closet mirror door was broken, the microwave was smashed in, the toilet had pubic hairs on it, the tub was moldy and smelly, the floor was scratched up and dirty and the walk ways were nasty - drink stains, spills, street dirt etc...
AND, the room had had a smoker in it.
We asked to change but weren't accommodated.

Room tip: Find somewhere else...
Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Brand Experience Team, Other at Studio 6 West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Hi Frank,
We are disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations. We take reports of poor room conditions very seriously. On behalf of Studio 6, we would like to apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience.

Reviewed 18 March 2021

The area was booked and finally found a room at The Studio. Never stayed at one before so I did not know what to expect. To my surprise, it was great. The price was sterp, but it had a little kitchen area which was great during my stay. The staff was helpful and had a sense of humor. Very refreshing!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi Emily,
We are glad you had a great experience and appreciate your feedback! We look forward to providing you with all of your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 2 November 2020 via mobile

Missed my flight and needed to find a cheap place to stay. Studio 6 extended stay was the cheapest in the area. Had a nice big room with fridge and a place to eat. Staff seemed to be friendly and even let me stay an extra hour.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Brand Experience, Other at Studio 6 West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2020

Hi Brenda,
Thank you for taking time to share your review with us. We're happy to hear the stay was great and appreciate you recognizing the great service provided by our staff. We hope to see you soon, Safe Travels!

Reviewed 14 July 2020

Do not stay here. I booked two nights. I arrived at midnight and when straight to bed. When I woke up I noticed live centipedes on the floor. There were also dead cockroaches on the floor In the open. I wen to tell the front desk at 10am. While I was telling her I needed assistance for my room she interrupted me and said no one would come to my room because of covid. I told her there are roaches and egg casings all over. She said someone will take care of it and went back to being on her phone. It’s now been 4hours and no help. No refund, no apology. Not to mention there was a long black Curly pube hair on the bed that I noticed while writing this!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Lilith V, Other at Studio 6 West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2020

On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you incurred while our guest as this is not our standard. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.