Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$124
Hotels.comUS$124
PricelineUS$124
FindHotelUS$124
eDreamsUS$124
Trip.comUS$134
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2021

This place was terrible. I usually can find the positive in a situation and do look for good...BUT this place was dirty, broken and very neglected. COVID is NOT an excuse here!
The closet mirror door was broken, the microwave was smashed in, the toilet had pubic hairs on it, the tub was moldy and smelly, the floor was scratched up and dirty and the walk ways were nasty - drink stains, spills, street dirt etc...
AND, the room had had a smoker in it.
We asked to change but weren't accommodated.

Room tip: Find somewhere else...
Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Brand Experience Team, Other at Studio 6 West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Hi Frank,
We are disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations. We take reports of poor room conditions very seriously. On behalf of Studio 6, we would like to apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience.

Reviewed 18 March 2021

The area was booked and finally found a room at The Studio. Never stayed at one before so I did not know what to expect. To my surprise, it was great. The price was sterp, but it had a little kitchen area which was great during my stay. The staff was helpful and had a sense of humor. Very refreshing!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi Emily,
We are glad you had a great experience and appreciate your feedback! We look forward to providing you with all of your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 2 November 2020 via mobile

Missed my flight and needed to find a cheap place to stay. Studio 6 extended stay was the cheapest in the area. Had a nice big room with fridge and a place to eat. Staff seemed to be friendly and even let me stay an extra hour.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Brand Experience, Other at Studio 6 West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2020

Hi Brenda,
Thank you for taking time to share your review with us. We're happy to hear the stay was great and appreciate you recognizing the great service provided by our staff. We hope to see you soon, Safe Travels!

Reviewed 14 July 2020

Do not stay here. I booked two nights. I arrived at midnight and when straight to bed. When I woke up I noticed live centipedes on the floor. There were also dead cockroaches on the floor In the open. I wen to tell the front desk at 10am. While I was telling her I needed assistance for my room she interrupted me and said no one would come to my room because of covid. I told her there are roaches and egg casings all over. She said someone will take care of it and went back to being on her phone. It’s now been 4hours and no help. No refund, no apology. Not to mention there was a long black Curly pube hair on the bed that I noticed while writing this!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Lilith V, Other at Studio 6 West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2020

On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you incurred while our guest as this is not our standard. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 7 February 2020

This is the worst Motel 6 property I have ever stayed at. First of all, my reservation was cancelled completely after I called to change the arrival date. I had to call the main corporate number to get my registration fixed. Upon arrival, I realized how incredibly dirty the room was. There was bedbug residue in the sliding glass doors of the closet and all over the ironing board. The floor throughout the room was dirty. I stepped in some weird jelly like substance on the kitchen floor. The room stunk. I went to Walmart and bought cleaning supplies and cleaned the room the next day. The bottom tray in the refrigerator was broken. Then every night, without fail, people were outside my room late at night talking in front of my room. Scared the crap out of me. Then I broke my foot - not on the premises- a nurse at the hospital told me the hotel was known for prostitution. The water was off for at least three days that I was there. I couldn't make ice to ice my foot. I called the front desk to ask for more pillows to prop up my foot and was told there weren't any. Then the day I checked out, there was a shootout in the parking lot with the police and a person who had fled the Mar a Lago property. Thank God, no bullets hit my car. I went outside and saw crime tape all over the front of the hotel. I told the front desk, I was checking out and they refunded approximately half of what I paid although I had only been there seven days out of a much longer booked reservation. I need to call the main reservvation number and check on this amount because I do not trust the front desk at the hotel to get anything right. If I were Motel 6 corporate I would seriously evaluated whether this property should be part of your chain.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank lucyhall15
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Studio 6 West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Hi Lucy,
On behalf of Studio 6, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you incurred while our guest as this is not our standard. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.