Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$117
TripadvisorUS$117
Priceline
WyndhamUS$117
Hotels.comUS$117
HurbUS$127
All reviews room was clean continental breakfast the breakfast area yogurt would stay again west palm turnpike microwave accommodations florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2021

Blood stain in the mattress bed bug on the bed. Then no one called I had to call them on Monday to have the acting GM tell me that Ecolab said it tested clean. When I asked to show me the last time this room was done they did not know. I work with Marriott and Wyndham in the corporate level and at all times my front desk has access to the rooms that Ecolab did this helps the guest feel better. As well stains on towels. I have worked in the hospitality industry for over 21 years and by far this was the worst I hope the GM sees this email and have his manager contact me. Thank you

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 22 February 2021

Thank you for your review of your experience at our hotel. We strive to offer a smooth and comfortable stay for our guest and it seems we fell short during your stay. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you return in the future and allow us the opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 5 February 2021

This property is not providing anything for breakfast, no housekeeping service was provided, no sanitary measures are being taken. Room was very noisy from traffic outside. No rewards member benefits were provided.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank alpie999
Management response:Responded 7 February 2021

I do apologize about the breakfast, we hope to get some updates soon. I will follow up on the sanitation issues, everything should be sanitized for our guests! We thank you for sharing your experience!

Reviewed 27 December 2020

A 3 day stay over Christmas to be out of the house as my daughter passed away and I just wanted to lessen the stress and have some quiet. If I had hunted for weeks I could not have picked a worse hotel. I booked weeks in advance, through a 3rd party, which I learned is a big no no with this hotel. Due to health and age, I asked to have a ground floor. I got one no doubt. The minute I walked in, I noted the Air was not producing, and the toilet barely flushed. Well, my evening on the first day was having the air repaired while I sat and watched on the bed. Wait, it got better. So the toilet got so bad I had to go down and ask for a plunger myself. No lie. Within a short amount of time, the next morning sewage was backing into my bathtub. Wait there is more. So again my stay for 24 hours involved another repair job as I sat and waited. COVID protection don't seem important here, apparently. While attempting to get the tub corrected and plumbing working, suddenly the back up produced a condom. I lie to you not. Now I am freaking out. Obviously, I was placed into a nonworking room and there is no way the staff could not know this. So after hours I requested another room rather than expose myself more to visitors' raw sewage as they sought to get the repair done. I went to the desk and asked if I was to be compensated for the loss of a day based on the repair. I was told to wait for the 'Manager' "D" who was rude, curt, obnoxious and condescending. Ok. Not that I have just paid to be exposed to heaven knows what kind of contaminations but you go girl. New room. Refrigorator lacked an upper freezer, not to worry, it froze everything I put into it within hours. So dozens of calls trying to have my stay extended, the corporate kept sending notices to the General Manager named as Haley Thompson. Absolutely no response. Manager when claimed to be the GM and wasn't "D" then informed me that I booked with a 3rd party and therefor I suspect I was penalized. I had to get a refund she said, from the 3rd party. I contacted the company Snaptravel to be told, nope its the Hotel who refunds and gives permission for refunds. You get the general ping pong play going on here. Sanitation? they never heard of it. Garpaged piled out of the trash cans outside. Rooms I redid my own with sanitizer myself, any hotel that attacks the paying client for daring to ask for a decent room and compensation for almost a full day of stay lost to the client due to their negligence and lack of upkeep, are as trustworthy on sanitizing as a gorilla wiping his tush with a toothbrush. If you stay, bring your own. Trusts me. this is my checkout day, and true to form, not one Employee, Manager or GM have attempted to make contact with me or offer any compensation. I have no idea now what I have been exposed to with the worthless plumbing they have and none bothered to check. This is a franchise I found out, not the actual Company. You would be better off to hand them your money and then go sleep in your car. They have been reported to the Health Department but something tells me that is like whistling in the wind.

Room tip: IF you are through a 3rd party you will be punished, esp if you take advantage of any saving through that third party.
Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank FLCathyb
Reviewed 20 September 2020

Our arrival into the lobby was met with staff that were busy talking to each other and we interrupted them. Next our room appeared ok that was until we turned the a/c on low waking up to a wet floor and foggy windows and mirrors. Humidity had taken over the entire room. We will never use this location again.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Sightseer700786
Management response:Responded 20 September 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our goal is to provide a great experience during your stay and it looks like we fell short of our goal. It's disappointing to hear of the issues you experienced and that our front office staff didn't take better care of you while you were here. Please know that we take your comments seriously and they will help us to make improvements to our hotel. Thank you and we hope that will stay with us again.

Reviewed 6 September 2020

Only 4 people allowed in the lobby? Had to stand outside in the heat and humidity while a family of three are huddled together. The father is carrying his son in the lobby, not social distancing or following “guidelines” and I’m made to wait outside despite the giant lobby which had seating? and No continental breakfast? Your pricing should reflect it. Then when I got my room I saw 4 roaches right away. We had to get another room. Not satisfied whatsoever. Tired of this nonsense.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Voyager54263481745
Management response:Responded 7 September 2020

Thanks for the opportunity to respond to your concerns. We too wish things were back to normal and that the pandemic had never occurred! Please know that your feedback is extremely important for us to continue to improve our service. We strive to offer a smooth and comfortable stay for our guests and it seems we fell short during your stay. Please accept our sincere apology. I'll make sure to review your comments with our entire team and see what we can do better! We hope you return in the future and allow us to exceed your expectations.