Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$117
WyndhamUS$117
PricelineUS$117
Hotels.comUS$117
FindHotelUS$121
getaroom.comUS$124
All reviews room was clean continental breakfast the breakfast area yogurt would stay again west palm turnpike microwave accommodations florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Based on a friends recommendation, I made a reservation at this property for 2 nights for a short get-away. The hotel was run down and looked like it was not properly maintained. The bathroom tub/shower did not drain. As a result you were standing in a pool of water its use. The room was not updated to the standard you would expect for West Palm Beach. The breakfast area was clean and the breakfast was basic, bread, butter, boxed cereal and grocery type muffins and bagels. No fresh eggs, just hard boiled eggs that were tough. If you wanted bottled water you had to ask for it at the front desk. I would suggest taking your room sanitizers and lots of scented spray to cover the misty odor.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank Mary D
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This was my fourth of fifth stay at this hotel. This place is always clean and well stocked. The beds are very comfortable. The staff always great you and are very pleasant and friendly. I have not ever had a problem here or had to change rooms. I will definately stay here again and would recommend staying here.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2018

i have stayed at other Quinta Inns and must say here, i expected more. The breakfast incluced in price could have been alot better. 3 minutes before ending time, they had taken almost everything from the table. All plastic tableware. Room ok. Carpet urgently needs cleaning or changing.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Sophia cleaned my room (Excellent).I was really impressed with the entire staff from the front desk to the cleaning and maintenance.i have been here for a month now and the next time I have to work in West Palm Beach I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank paulB740TU
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I came down to West Palm Beach for the weekend. We stayed at the La Quinta hotel the bed was extremely comfortable. The room was quiet (could not hear any other rooms), AC worked good (keep the room nice and at a good temp to sleep). Only concern was the floors. Carpet needs a good deep cleaning. My white sock are no lonfer white.

Date of stay: October 2017