“Awesome!”

Mckenna's Place
Ranked #218 of 769 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

This place is so much more than a local hangout. Trivia night is fun, service is excellent and ambiance is great. We are working our way thru the menu, and there are some great items to have but we always have to get the broccoli. We love McKennas!!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Food is ok. Restroom facilities need updating. Environment is good. Pricing is acceptable. However, service is slow. It wasn't busy in the restaurant, but there were only 2 girls aerving. I had a 75 minutes lunch and my job is 5 minutes away. They took so long with the food that I made it into work late.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Irish bar for lunch... not my usual choice but this place shares a name with my daughter so why not. Ahi tacos!!! On the recommendation of the waitress I tossed the dice and ordered the ahi tacos. While we waited we discussed what I was going to order when the tacos failed.... the tacos arrived looking big and interesting. The first bite was ok but the second bite pulled all the flavors together for an incredible experience. So good that my stole my second one based on my facial expressions. Around the table we had the seafood pasta which was a healthy portion and quite tasty. The French onion and chicken Tuscan soups were also crowd favorites. We will gladly stop in the next time we are in n town.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch at the weekend and were pleasantly surprised. Although quiet, it was a good atmosphere, service was excellent and the food was good. The steamed clams were fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Awesome food, welcoming atmosphere.. Sports Bar as well as restaurant seating.. Small plaza that it sits in just adds to the quaintness of the place..