“Avoid if you have less than an hour to eat.”
Review of Mckenna's Place

Mckenna's Place
Ranked #218 of 773 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Food is ok. Restroom facilities need updating. Environment is good. Pricing is acceptable. However, service is slow. It wasn't busy in the restaurant, but there were only 2 girls aerving. I had a 75 minutes lunch and my job is 5 minutes away. They took so long with the food that I made it into work late.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank CrissyBelle

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Irish bar for lunch... not my usual choice but this place shares a name with my daughter so why not. Ahi tacos!!! On the recommendation of the waitress I tossed the dice and ordered the ahi tacos. While we waited we discussed what I was going to order when the tacos failed.... the tacos arrived looking big and interesting. The first bite was ok but the second bite pulled all the flavors together for an incredible experience. So good that my stole my second one based on my facial expressions. Around the table we had the seafood pasta which was a healthy portion and quite tasty. The French onion and chicken Tuscan soups were also crowd favorites. We will gladly stop in the next time we are in n town.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch at the weekend and were pleasantly surprised. Although quiet, it was a good atmosphere, service was excellent and the food was good. The steamed clams were fresh and tasty.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Awesome food, welcoming atmosphere.. Sports Bar as well as restaurant seating.. Small plaza that it sits in just adds to the quaintness of the place..

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Steve-O was a great server and the food was great. had the app sampler everything was as ordered and hot flavor was good. it gets busy in here for a little place. friend had a chicken sandwich and said it tasted great.

Date of visit: August 2016