“Best all night ever ”

Ranked #194 of 769 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban, Latin, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch
Description: Conveniently located on the corners of Southern Blvd and Military Trail is Don Café’ Restaurant. A delightful, Latin American style cafeteria with a truly tropical atmosphere where you can enjoy an ample variety of Latin American ‘folkloric cuisine’; (rarely offered by others in the area). You may prefer to enjoy a quick and flavorful aromatic Expresso Coffee by itself, or if you are in the mood for a favorite ice cold beer or cocktail, paired with a broad choice of your favorite appetizer do so in the spacious, pleasantly adorned patio with elegant crisp Florida palm trees. Service is uncompromised and menu prices are reasonable. Thursdays and Fridays is your chance to your “minute of fame” with karaoke at full play. Express yourself at Don Café, your best and only Latin destination in West Palm Beach.
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Been coming here for years. I love it. Fantastic tostonies. And. Open 24 hours. Aleays friendly. Always. Great food

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Excelente service. Our waiter was great. Food was tasty and fast made. I got mofongo with shrimp and I recommend.
Tiny pricey but is West Palm beach.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We went there at 2 pm to eat outside and it was hot nothing that they can control. Maybe adding more fans. The service was excellent my waiter a young guys was very friendly and polite. The food was delicious I got mofongo with shrimp. Everything was really a tiny overpriced but I guess coming from Texas to Florida is a big difference cost of living.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I've been looking for a great Dominican spot since moving from Orlando and somehow missed this place right under my nose. It's close to the airport, central to WPB and they are OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY!! So, my friend and I ordered the Mangu (classic) chicharrons, 2 Colombian empanadas and a flan and 2 creme dessert coco. Everything was amazing! Absolutely in love with this place. Now I have to go back with my husband because he's jealous. And I'm off to take a nap. Yes, it was THAT good.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Wow, what a great find. Looking for Cuban food in WPB and found this little gem. Ricky served us and recommended a few things, we ended up ordering Mofongo con camarones (Fried & mashed green plantains, with garlic and chicharron with shrimp in a Creole sauce), Bandeja DON CAFE platter with fried green plantains, chorizo fried cheese, pork chunks & chicken chun, boiled yucca, fresh mango juice, Cuban coffee and desert. What a feast!!!
Great food, excellent service and reasonably priced. We will definitely be back when we are in town next. Thank you for a wonderful night.