Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$143
View deal
Hampton.comUS$143
Expedia.comUS$143
PricelineUS$143
Hotels.comUS$143
FindHotelUS$143
eDreamsUS$143
All reviews great hotel great stay would definitely stay here again convenient location clean rooms front desk staff florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2021

The morning i was doing the check out i found an alive bug on my bed. It was scary and disgusting. I complained to the lady at the front desk but i could not talk to the manager because i had to leave. They told me the manager will be in contact with me. I showed the lady a picture and a video of the bug. I also went to the app and submitted a complain. No one reached out to me. So that afternoon i submitted another complain. I am extremely disappointed not only for the bug but for the lack of customer service. I still have not heard from anyone from the hotel. Really BAD experience!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ollie Moses, General Manager at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Florida Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

Dear Gisela Mendoza,

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns with your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn – WPB/ FL Turnpike. I want to personally apologize for the terrible experience you had with your room. We want our guests to have the best stay possible where your room and surrounding area are clean, comfortable and of the highest quality.

We value you as a guest and we want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Let me assure you this is definitely not the experience we want you to have at our hotel and I again I offer my sincerest apology. I have followed up with your concerns with my Maintenance department and my Pest Control Technician. I assure you this is an isolated incident and is definitely not how we run our hotel. I tried reaching out to you on the 30th via a phone call and email. I do see however that my guest assistance department responded to you and is issuing a refund via check to your home address. Check your junk mail as sometimes those correspondences end up in the junk folder. Because you booked through a 3rd party “getaroom.com” we cannot issue a direct refund to your card as you paid “getaroom” first, then the 3rd party paid us with their card.

Again it was not my intention to ignore you. As always we appreciate you choosing the Hilton Family of hotels and especially the Hampton Inn – West Palm Beach/ FL Turnpike for your lodging needs. If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 17 January 2021

My daughter needed a hotel near Kaiser University in order to take a Medical Board exam. I called ahead and spoke with Lexi, she answered all my questions and assured us this was the hotel or us. Check-In was easy, room was clean, the hotel was quiet, the pool was a wonderful place to study and breakfast was easy to grab and go!. The hotel and staff met all of our needs and we would definitely stay here again. Lexi went above and beyond! Thanks for a great experience. We will be back!!

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank karenprzzy
Ollie Moses, General Manager at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Florida Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2021

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I will make sure to share your comments with the team. We take all feedback good or bad as an opportunity to learn and improve. Your comments will certainly go far with boosting the morale of the team especially during these pandemic times. As always we appreciate you choosing the Hampton Inn WPB Turnpike for your lodging needs and we look forward to seeing you and/or your daughter in the future.

Reviewed 19 March 2020

Very convenient for attending spring training. Stayed at the hotel based on friend recommendation and was very pleased with hotel and staff. Would recommend this to any baseball fans or others traveling in the area.

1  Thank jbeattie2020
Reviewed 13 March 2020

I went to Spring retreat at Mar A Lago and stay here because more economy and easy to go meeting.The staff is very nice and friendly especially the front desk Max
With my Hilton Honors he upgraded me to nice suite.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank DrHuu
Reviewed 3 March 2020

We stayed here only 1 night but after unpacking and going to sleep we realized the air conditioner was broken in a way that made it run continually and you were not able to adjust the temperature at all or turn it off... We FROZE because it was one of those rare occasions when it was 49 degrees outside and we needed to put the heat on! We were too tired from driving all day to request a room change. I ended up putting pillows on top of the vents (which were FILTHY) ..Plus the tv remote did not work properly....... the breakfast was good and the staff was very nice.

Room tip: Check the A/C before unpacking and getting into bed and check the room to see if it’s clean
3  Thank Bella32767
Chantel-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Florida Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

Dear Bella32767,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review.

We are pleased that you received friendly service from our staff and enjoyed our breakfast offerings. We regret to hear that we did not exceed your expectations during your stay with us. We have taken note of your comments regarding the HVAC unit and the housekeeping issues. We understand the importance of providing extraordinary accommodations for our guests and want you to know that we have taken note of your feedback as we look to make improvements.

We are committed to providing you with an excellent guest experience and hope you will consider visiting us again in the future.