Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$143
View deal
Hampton.comUS$143
TripadvisorUS$143
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$143
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$143
All reviews great hotel great stay would definitely stay here again convenient location clean rooms front desk staff florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2020

Very convenient for attending spring training. Stayed at the hotel based on friend recommendation and was very pleased with hotel and staff. Would recommend this to any baseball fans or others traveling in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank jbeattie2020
Reviewed 13 March 2020

I went to Spring retreat at Mar A Lago and stay here because more economy and easy to go meeting.The staff is very nice and friendly especially the front desk Max
With my Hilton Honors he upgraded me to nice suite.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank DrHuu
Reviewed 3 March 2020

We stayed here only 1 night but after unpacking and going to sleep we realized the air conditioner was broken in a way that made it run continually and you were not able to adjust the temperature at all or turn it off... We FROZE because it was one of those rare occasions when it was 49 degrees outside and we needed to put the heat on! We were too tired from driving all day to request a room change. I ended up putting pillows on top of the vents (which were FILTHY) ..Plus the tv remote did not work properly....... the breakfast was good and the staff was very nice.

Room tip: Check the A/C before unpacking and getting into bed and check the room to see if it’s clean
3  Thank Bella32767
Chantel-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Florida Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

Dear Bella32767,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review.

We are pleased that you received friendly service from our staff and enjoyed our breakfast offerings. We regret to hear that we did not exceed your expectations during your stay with us. We have taken note of your comments regarding the HVAC unit and the housekeeping issues. We understand the importance of providing extraordinary accommodations for our guests and want you to know that we have taken note of your feedback as we look to make improvements.

We are committed to providing you with an excellent guest experience and hope you will consider visiting us again in the future.

Reviewed 29 February 2020

We recently stayed at this hotel, as it is located close to some of our friends and family. When we arrived, we were greeted by an extremely pleasant front desk employee, Adair. Adair could not have been more welcoming and accommodating! She efficiently checked us in and even followed up with us to make sure we were satiisfied with our room. The hotel is showing its age, but is maintained well. We certainly will visit again because of the superb customer service we experienced. Adair is a fabulous asset to this hotel chain!

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 13 February 2020

Prior to writing this review, I was looking for any redeeming values for this hotel…good service, nope. As soon as I walked in the door to check in, the lady at the front door was very nasty. I spoke with my colleague the next morning, found out she was very rude to her too (had to see if it was something personal with me). Good coffee, nope. The nasty lady at the front desk said coffee was available 24/7. No matter what time I came down for coffee, with the exception of breakfast, the coffee was old and cold. Room turnover, nope. While I have no complaints about the room itself, the room turnover was as inconsistent as can be. I was at the hotel 5 days and when I came back from the office on day two, the soap WHICH WAS IN A BOX was wet. The soap was wet inside the box! Can you say recycle. Since the coffee downstairs was a non start, made coffee in my room…until on day three, there was no more coffee in my room. Good elevator…nope. After multiple false starts (i.e. you push the button and you look at the elevator and the elevator looks at you, but neither one of you begin the trip to the upper levels), came down to a sign saying the elevator was down and there’s always the stairs. Wait…good wifi! The wifi worked every time. So if you need good wifi, I can recommend this hotel. If you need anything beyond good wifi, you may want to consider another property.

Room tip: based on the week I was there, I'd recommend floors 1 or 2; because its a crap shoot to get an elevator to 3 or 4
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Moe214
Traci-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Florida Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2020

Dear Moe214,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. While we're happy to hear the WiFi was on points, it truly disappoints us to hear your stay did not go as smoothly as we had intended. We only want the best for our valued guests and members, and clearly we missed the mark this time. We've shared the key points you highlighted with our team to use as training tools and step up our service delivery. We will continue to focus our efforts, and we hope the next time you are in the area you will allow us a second chance to deliver the stay you deserve.