Lowest prices for your stay
Courtyard
US$149
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 07/08/21
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$157
FindHotelUS$157
All reviews front desk typical courtyard close to the airport the shuttle driver marriott properties free breakfast dakota bistro lobby wpb
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021

I booked a standard room which specified a king bed, what I got was handi-cap room first floor room #103. Bathroom shower appalling with the amount of black mold along floor/wall. Wallboard in bathroom badly chipped and in disrepair. Plastic soap caddy not even attached to wall, just sitting on railing. God forbid I was handicap as toilet was the standard low model. Now for the scary issues, no security personnel on duty at night. Had someone pounding on my door at 2am, not the knock knock oh sorry wrong room, but several repeated poundings trying to get me to open door. If they had the wrong room I should have heard them knock on a neighboring door, never did. Leaving my bathroom light on, someone obviously looked thru peephole and knew the room was occupied. Front desk must have been unoccupied as my room was on the ground floor right down the hallway, they certainly would have heard the noise. Hotel front doors unlocked at night, in a neighborhood that is known to have a high crime rate. Anyone has access to first floor rooms, and possibly rooms above. Not sure whether elevators require room keys to operate. I stay in hotels roughly 10 nights a month for more than 30 years and remain vigilant for my security. I hesitated to accept a first floor room but was informed this handicap room was all that was left.
For your personal security, please consider staying in a more secure hotel in a safer neighborhood.
Had I opened door, I suspect there would have been a very different ending to this review.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Rebecca Gabriel, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2021

Thank you so very much for sharing your experience. We definitely take your comments to heart and will work with out team to provide a secure and enjoyable experience for all our guests. We know your concerns are sincere and we thank you for being so open and sharing. Please stay safe and healthy!

Reviewed 28 February 2021

So we stayed here since we have stayed in Courtyards and other Marriotts in the past and were pleased. I have taken COVID into consideration when writing this. That being said, the room was not nearly the quality we’ve come to expect (see pictures). There were several shelves missing from the shower, the hair tie on the doorknob was disgusting, we had half a roll of toilet paper on the roll with no other rolls in the room, stains on the sheets, and you can see the other pictures.

The next day we decided we would wait to see how the room looked after maid service. We returned at 9pm and nobody cleaned the room. We tried to call, but the phone was broken so my wife went down only to return with an armful of sheets and towels. She was told by the front desk person she couldn’t leave the desk since she was the only one there but we can change our own sheets, which we did. When asked why the room wasn’t cleaned, she said we should have been advised that with COVID we needed to request a room cleaning. We were never told that. The woman behind the counter was pleasant and apologetic.

The next morning my wife went to the lobby and saw a Starbucks sign. She asked for some sort of drink but it couldn’t be made because they didn’t have whipped cream. We assumed this would be remedied by maybe going to the store, but it never was. The next day, my wife was told by the person tending the Starbucks/food stand that she can only make black coffee.

Date of stay: February 2021
Rebecca Gabriel, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Thank you so very much for your review and comments. We definitely dropped the ball on multiple occasions during your stay. The unfortunate affects of Covid have hit us very hard, but there is no excuse for the room being dirty. We will strive to better inform our guests and to make sure we have the supplies necessary to ensure an enjoyable stay next time. Please stay safe and we do hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

I tried to have a walk-in rate but „Ericka W.“ told me they are sold out. I told her that I could book online, she told me that will not work - however it worked. 10 minutes later I was given the worst and loudest room ever at Marriott (I am elite gold member). The bed was dirty and the whole hotel smells bad.

Thank good we only stayed for like 10 hours.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank comby86

Thank you so very much for your comments and concerns. We will address them with our staff so that we may better serve our guests in the future. Please stay safe and healthy!

Reviewed 19 December 2020 via mobile

Staff was unprepared and not friendly! Very disappointed as I frequently stay at Marriott hotels. I was here for a conference and upon arrival they had a line going out the door. They kept saying “go take a seat and I’ll check on your room” and then they never do. I have been traveling all day and am really disappointed by how the room is not ready at the check in time listed. Many guests are having issues at this place. Avoid or be ready to wait hours past check in time to get your room. Not ideal.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2020 via mobile

I didn’t even stay at the hotel and they charged my card. The employee was attempting to help me get a room with a balcony, so while on the phone with me she told me to make the reservation and if it doesn’t show up in the system as the room with the balcony she would cancel it for me. Well of course it wasn’t the room I wanted so she cancelled it for me and I thought that was the end of that. Well not!! The next morning I seen that they charged my card for the room I never stayed in. I called the hotel and they weren’t helpful at all. Learn how to train your employees!! I’ve never had an issue with Marriott, but I know in the future to never stay at that specific property. Be aware !

Date of stay: July 2020