“Very convenient, and-- good as well”

Sweet Ginger Asian Bistro
Ranked #119 of 769 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$4 - US$22
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: We are considered a family oriented restaurant serving authentic high-quality Asian food at a very reasonable price. We have been doing business since 2009 and still holding our grounds, proudly using the best Asian recipes, delivering exceptional customer service and taking good care of our customers. We specialize in 4 cuisines, Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese and Sushi; giving all our customers a wide variety of food to pick and choose from. We are here to cater for all your occasions and we also offer delivery and pick up service besides the dine-in option.
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Good service, good Thai cooking, stones throw from Kravis Center. What more can one ask for--oh, reasonably priced as well. Try it when you have an event to attend at Kravis.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We ordered Thai dishes and I was totally appalled at the food they brought to us. They are nothing like real Thai food. I looked around and saw "Sushi" and other Asian dishes and they are so fake! We had been busy all day long and we were starving, but we still couldn't eat half of the food.

If you know anything about Asian food, you should avoid this restaurant.

1  Thank YWScott
Reviewed 13 April 2018

It Took 45 minutes for our food to come. staff was inattentive even though restaurant was empty. The food wasn't good. lettuce wraps were terrible as was the fried rice. They did take the lettuce wraps off the bill as we were unable to eat them. Paying the bill took another 10 minutes.. will never go back

1  Thank Diane M
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

A very nice Asian restaurant with a very diversified menu covering Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese and Chinese food. Generous portions, excellent quality. Service was the highlight. The ambience was very pleasant, making conversation possible. And the price was simply fair. Excellent value for money.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I ordered online from Sweet Ginger Asian Bistro today and paid the bill online and added a $1.50 tip for a $15.00 meal to be delivered. The total was more than $17.50. The driver waited at my reception for me to come and get my food to complain to me about the tip and said that he will never come back here again and that he can't believe that he drove all this way when it is so busy there. He said call Chopsticks next time. I am livid. Their food is great but OMG. How outright rude. They are on Hibiscus - my office is at 515 N. Flagler Drive - a couple of blocks away. Unacceptable behavior and very rude.