“Gave a very low review because of the Delivery Driver is Very Very Rude.”

Sweet Ginger Asian Bistro
Ranked #119 of 768 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$4 - US$22
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: We are considered a family oriented restaurant serving authentic high-quality Asian food at a very reasonable price. We have been doing business since 2009 and still holding our grounds, proudly using the best Asian recipes, delivering exceptional customer service and taking good care of our customers. We specialize in 4 cuisines, Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese and Sushi; giving all our customers a wide variety of food to pick and choose from. We are here to cater for all your occasions and we also offer delivery and pick up service besides the dine-in option.
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I ordered online from Sweet Ginger Asian Bistro today and paid the bill online and added a $1.50 tip for a $15.00 meal to be delivered. The total was more than $17.50. The driver waited at my reception for me to come and get my food to complain to me about the tip and said that he will never come back here again and that he can't believe that he drove all this way when it is so busy there. He said call Chopsticks next time. I am livid. Their food is great but OMG. How outright rude. They are on Hibiscus - my office is at 515 N. Flagler Drive - a couple of blocks away. Unacceptable behavior and very rude.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for a before show dinner since it was close to the Kravitz center. We made reservations and our table was ready for us when we walked in. Our server was attentive and asked us frequently if there was anything special that she could do. The portions including the appetizer was large. We didn’t really want an entree for each of us because of the theater timing. We split an entree and that was perfect. A little expensive but the location for our needs was great.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Ordered some take out after a long day of meetings at the nearby Hilton. It was hot and ready when I picked it up. Spice level was just right and it was not bad, but a bit on the salty side.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We were seated promptly, however, despite having two servers in duty and only 3 tables with customers no one approached and we walked out after 20 min. I personally approached the manager and he did nothing! We will not be going back any time soon.

3  Thank Camila A
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Another traveler coming out of Sweet Ginger made us the pitch to eat here. We ate out on the tabled sidewalk which was a treat for Connecticut visitors loving the WPB weather. The server was awesome, we didn't have to worry about accessibility getting inside with wheelchairs and the food was very good! Although off the path a bit from City Place, they were quite busy so it looks like it's not that much of a secret. Definitely should be one of your picks when visiting West Palm Beach.

2  Thank heartsoulct