“Tapas heaven, small so best for take out”
Review of Napolean Bakery

Napolean Bakery
Ranked #1 of 15 Bakeries in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 29 May 2015

Stopped in to order paella for a party & was amazed at the wonderful lunch items. Thought i was in Spain again. 3 choices of Spanish torta, like a quiche only better. Individual bites on homemade teeny crunchy baguettes. I had the grilled octopus one, so tender & seasoned perfectly. Also had the fish dip one, like no other - just the freshest & perfectly seasoned - not too spicy like many places serve. Little slider sized sandwiches of various chorizo, ham, cheses. They had large pots of several rice dishes from which they will serve individual orders, i.e. Chicken & rice, black rice. O I could go on & on..... There are only a few tables for eating in. Not a bagle place but macarons & fresh bread is a specialty.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

We stopped by this little bakery to have lunch and I was amazed at how much care the owners take in insuring your meal is perfect. I had a turkey and avocado on baguette and it was easily the best sandwich I have had in a restaurant with the turkey and Swiss sliced to perfection. This place was busy and with only a few tables I felt lucky to have a seat. They also have the nicest selection of pastries and I could barely control myself with wanting to try one of everything! Be sure to bring cash as they do not take credit or debit cards.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

A super spot for home-baked pastries, bread, and very succulent subs. Please give it a try. A family-owned bakery that is a very pleasant place to visit while in Palm Beach.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

This mama son family business reminds me of the numerous local small deli bakeries seen in larger cities in Italy.homemade pastries breads sausages meats and numerous prepared dishes .primarily takeout , but could eat in. Corsican influence in many dishes and pastries .-friendly and personal service and banter.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Went there on Sunday for some brunch. Choices for Tapas that day was very good. The son of the owner told us what his Mom made that day which was really nice. We ate outside on a table at the back of the restaurant with our dog and they bought the food out to us before we even paid. Coffee was also very good. Everyone that worked there that we had contact with was very friendly. This is how a owner operated restaurant should be run. Smiles with friendly service! Will be back for sure. The rice & chicken was YUM!