Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
GardenInn.comUS$140
Expedia.comUS$140
PricelineUS$140
Agoda.comUS$140
Hotels.comUS$140
FindHotelUS$140
All reviews outlet mall family stay corner room hotel is located awesome hotel spring training definitely stay here again within walking distance breakfast was delicious easy access excellent stay convenient location business trip free breakfast front desk staff ballpark hgi
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2019

I stayed at this hotel while my daughter was in the hospital. The staff was fantastic and the accommodations were excellent. The food in the restaurant was excellent as well as the restaurant staff. The staff accommodated my needs and were very compassionate. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ErinP1917, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach I95 Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2019

Hello Toni W,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach I95 Outlets! I’m happy to hear that our service and our great amenities made this difficult time in your life more comfortable. We hope to have you with us again soon under more happy circumstances and we send our best wishes to your daughter.

Reviewed 23 June 2019

I was there for three days during a business trip. Staff at the reception and in the restaurant are kind and helpful. Room are not small, but there is not enough space if you need to stay for several days. A safe box is available. Walls between rooms are very thin and you can easily listen people talking in a close room. As a matter of fact some people sat together at around 2.30am, in a near room. The following day I preferred to ask to change the room. ok the breakfast nothing is missing. Hotel has a good parking and is located close to a shopping mall.

Room tip: Ask a room close to the corners of the building
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ErinP1917, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach I95 Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2019

Hello Giovanni L,

Thank you for your review of your past stay at the Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach I95 Outlets. We always appreciate hearing from our guests, since we work hard to make sure they have a rewarding experience. We see that noise was an issue during your stay. While we do have additional security and overnight managers available during high traffic periods, we also encourage guests to contact the front office so that we can address noise issues to ensure comfort and safety. We are sorry that other guests interrupted your comfort and we’ve shared your review with our security team. We hope that the next time you return to West Palm Beach, you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 June 2019

Our stay was simply AMAZING! We walked into our room and our mouths dropped wide open. We were in awe. The room was spectacular. We also like the fact that the hotel is located in walking distance to the I-95 Outlets.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ErinP1917, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach I95 Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2019

Hello kdwilliams61414,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach I95 Outlets. I’m happy to hear that our brand new guestrooms made your stay more comfortable. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to the West Palm Beach area.

Reviewed 9 June 2019

Great service. The restaurant staff was exceptional followed by the check-in staff. Did I mention how genuine they were? When we passed the handyman on the elevator he was quick to say hello and reminded us to have a great stay! Everything was in order,,,the room was clean and fresh. The bathroom was brightly lighted and the room appointments were like new. The food in the restaurant was prepared exactly as requested and there was an option to place your order and/or serve yourself from the breakfast bar. The hotel is located on a corner across the street from an Outlet Mall. Parking was free. This is a great location and I highly recommend this hotel. They also have great rates.

Room tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor for a better view.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ErinP1917, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach I95 Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2019

Hello RoadWarriorII,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach I95 Outlets! I’m happy to hear that our service and our great amenities made your stay even more comfortable. We can't wait to have you with us again soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

From Mike up, the staff were just great... friendly and courteous. The restaurant delivered a nice breakfast and coffee was better than normal.. this is a recent renovation property and I have no problem suggesting giving it a try!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello OwenD729,

Thank you for your nice comments! I’m happy to hear that Mike made your stay more comfortable, I’ll pass it on. Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach I95 Outlets and we look forward to having you all with us again soon!