Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
HomewoodUS$151
Expedia.comUS$151
Hotels.comUS$151
PricelineUS$151
FindHotelUS$151
travelup.comUS$172
All reviews one bedroom suite great stay hot breakfast easy access housekeeping staff free breakfast dishwasher cleanliness florida wpb interstate housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2019

My partner and I stayed at this property for an extended stay as it was the closest hotel of this brand (of which we are very loyal elite members) to our family for the holidays. Nearly all associates were cordial, but grossly disconnected to guests, even when the lobby area was not busy. It seemed front desk agents would rather not be bothered by guests, but to be on their cell phones instead. It was not uncommon to find front desk agents, housekeepers, and other employees engaged with their cell phones, rather than being present for guests. The kitchen staff was very shorthanded, with a very small kitchen area, making it nearly impossible to keep up with the crowds of the week during breakfast especially. Front desk agents were seen helping themselves to plates of food during the evening receptions. Housekeepers convened in the lobby eating lunch, relaxing, and being on their cell phones during midday peek cleaning times. The hallways of the hotel were constantly dirty, at all hours of the day and night, to include candy wrappers that had never been picked up and other items. The room was very humid with air conditioning not matching the thermostat on the wall. Sometimes the thermostat sparked the unit; other times, the unit itself needed to be turned on. Throughout the stay, nearly half of the television channels had no signal. This was reported to management, but nothing was resolved. The furniture in the room was ripped and when reported to the front desk, the response was simply "okay." Based on the entire experience, it seems all staff need training to enhance the guest experience and help this hotel stand out as a top competitor with its like-counterparts located nearby. Most likely, we will not choose to stay at this hotel in the future and another Hilton brand a little further away would be worth the drive to ensure the experience is better.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM4HOMEWOOD, General Manager at Homewood Suites West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2019

Dear besca001,

Thank you for staying with us. I must apologize for my staff being on their phones. I would like to inform you that we do use our personal phones for multiple reasons at the hotel to communicate with other Team Members. I am not stating that every associate was using their phones for that purpose. This will be discussed with the entire staff. We will also use the dining room for associate luncheons during a short meeting, as the room is large enough for us all and the associates will be comfortable.
I do apologize about the three channels that were out due to a technical issue that is now resolved. I will bring up the other issues that were noted to the correct departments so that we can better serve our guests.

Reviewed 30 December 2018

Stayed here at the first of December and was very disappointed. The kitchen area was very dated and worn and the chairs you could tell had not been cleaned and sliding door on the closet was hanging off the track and then in the bathroom my husband found a dirty used washcloth hanging over the shower!!!! And we were traveling with a friend and her room had a big red smear of lipstick going across the floor of the bathroom, which means that the room was definitely not cleaned very well. So to sum it up it was a very disappointing experience especially coming from a Homewood Suite. This hotel really needs a revamping.

Room tip: A good chicken wing place is Tasty Wings, 5 minutes away. Really good and don't forget the special seasoning sauce!!!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
AmandaC8364, Hotel Representative at Homewood Suites West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2018

rann2008,

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. I apologize, as this is not the kind of experience we want our guests to have. We will address these problems with the appropriate staff. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future so we can provide a better experience.

Hotel Representative

Reviewed 25 December 2018

Clean room with a lot of square footage. Have stayed before at Homewood Suites and it’s my mother and my preference to stay whenever available wherever we go. Our only problem is we left a couple things upon leaving. I called later the same day of checking out to ask if our items have been turned in so that I could send someone to pick them up. It’s been about 56 hours and the house keeping supervisor has yet to call me back. I am sending my son tomorrow in hopes of retrieval of my down pillow and iPhone charger.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
GM4HOMEWOOD, General Manager at Homewood Suites West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2018

Hello Robinr382,

Thank you for choosing our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the clean room and also the space that is provided. I am extremely sorry that we fell short on returning your call about your items. Please contact me if you still have not contacted the hotel with your son. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Happy New Year!

Reviewed 16 December 2018

Loved staying here. Incredibly friendly staff from the front desk to housekeeping to the people in the breakfast area. Room was great. I didn't know it would have a full kitchen pretty much so that was a nice plus.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
GM4HOMEWOOD, General Manager at Homewood Suites West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2018

Dear DayTrip26395404364,

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites, West Palm Beach. We are so glad that you were pleasantly surprised by the full kitchen. It does make the stay have a more at home feeling. It is so awesome to hear how well the staff made you feel. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 14 December 2018

spent 7 nights here while attending a business conference. Nice property rooms comfortable and variety at breakfast is good. Evening was mostly carb foods so didn't eat it. Staff was very nice. Especially the ladies doing breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello,

Thankyou for staying with us at the Homewood Suites, West Palm Beach. I am pleased to hear that your stay was good and you were comfortable. I really appreciate the nice comments about the staff. We hope to have you stay with us again very soon.