“Good Food and Wine Offerings !”

City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill
Ranked #19 of 773 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ockeechobee Blvd
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I actually went twice to this restaurant (both times with clients) and everyone was satisfied with what they ordered (wide selection with emphasis on Italian).

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The City Cellar is a favorite of mine when visiting the City Place mall area. Some of the other restaurants in the area don't have the consistency like City Cellar and we can always count on a great experience when we visit.

One recommendation would be the weekend brunch but skip the Bottomless Mimosas - the champagne used does not taste good.

Suggestion - upgrade the champagne and charge a little more - people will pay for it.

Hope you enjoy this restaurant as much as we do.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Wow - what an excellent dinner we had here. Been to City Place many times but never visited this place. So glad we did. The food was absolutely so of the best fish dinners we have ever had. My wife had the salmon and I need a special - fluke. The dishes were not only amazing in taste but also good portion and excellent presentation. The service was some of the best we have had in any restaurant. Our water was filled about ever other sip. The waiter was friendly, knowledgeable of the whole menu and as I said - very attentive. All in all one of the best meals we have had in a long time. Just one note - the prices are definitely up there but we felt completely worth it. HIGHLY recommended.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Because of the location of this place I expected it to be a little bit like a tourist trap. I was wrong. I would give the food a solid eight. My chicken entree was ok and a little small. My date had the gnocchi entree and that was much better. What made dinner a 4 out of 5 for me was the ambience and the excellent service. I also was able to buy a bottle of wine at 50% off. That helped with the cost of the bill. Otherwise this place is 5-10 dollars overpriced per entree given portion sizes and taste. But we did have an excellent overall experience.

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Was impressed with the restaurants decor, the service was good food and wine was excellent, would recommend to friends and family

Date of visit: October 2018