“Authentic Turkish cuisine!”

Locanta Local Eatery
Ranked #192 of 768 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Description: a "secret kitchen" #mediterranean food. couldn't be more #good Also starring...: #vegan #catering #delivery #takeout #healthy #lunch
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's all about the 'Meze', appetizers. Try the sampler one. You get a taste of some homemade delights. Pair that with a glass of Yakut wine, Turkey's best, in my humble opinion. And if your palate is like my wife's, end with the carmelized squash and a cup of Turkish coffee, medium sugar.
We went with some friends and we all loved it. We'll be back to try some of the main dishes. Afiyet olsun!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

An unprepossessing place in a strip mall. We picked it for lunch because it was close to the Mounts Botanic Gardens where we'd just finished walking - it's about half a mile away. The food was terrific - there were three tables of us all there for the first time, chatting with the owners and each other, and we all liked our choices a lot. The brothers told us they'd only been open about 4 months. I'd highly recommend it!

Reviewed 18 August 2018

After all the hype in the Palm Beach Post, we had dinner here with friends.
The staff didn't seem to know we made reservations as we waited for a table and then waited another 15 minutes for water and menus. When we ordered, the waiter explained one of the items we wanted was out and then proceeded to bring that item to the table ? The food was good, we like Turkish flavors and trust the staff is just having growing pains.

Serhat T, Owner at Locanta Local Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Greetings from Locanta, AJ P :)

We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at Locanta.

We appreciate your feedback and we always take feedback on board as it is the only way to ensure we are delivering an excellent service to our customers. There is no excuse for an unfortunate mistake like this and we are taking it very seriously and putting corrective methods in place with immediate effect.

I would greatly appreciate to allow us for opportunity to speak with you personally or for a chance to serve you again real soon.

See you there!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I had seen it on Uber Eats and had wanted to try it in person first, as I always do before online ordering. Even though location is definitely not the best, the restaurant was done in perfect taste. I absolutely love the decor and the set up. It’s small but not stuffy, I applaud the decorator. Now to the amazing food. They had two separate menus for lunch, one had combos and the other was their regular menu. I had the red lentil soup and the baby arugula salad. They were absolutely amazing. A side of warm pita comes with the soup and we ordered a side of falafel. The best Falafels we’ve ever had in the states. We are Mediterranean foodies. My daughter had the artichoke bowl it was amazing as well. The freshness and passion for cooking was so very real. If I have one single element of negativity, it would be the lack of smiles. We are definitely going to return. Highly recommend it.

Serhat T, Owner at Locanta Local Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Greetings from Locanta, MChoney :)

Thank you for your review and also for taking the time to do so. We're glad that you enjoyed your recent dining experience with us...
We look very forward to serving you in the future with a big real smile which is part of our mediterranean hospitality :)

See you there!

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Very clean cozy place .food is great !i had lentil soup sampler plate and chicken Shish . I enjoyed every single bite .

Serat T, Owner at Locanta Local Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

We're so pleased that enjoyed your recent lunch with us here at Locanta. See you there!