Lowest prices for your stay
US$107
US$107
ZenHotels.com
US$111
US$90
PricelineUS$107
Hotels.comUS$107
HurbUS$111
All reviews front desk cracker barrel right next door great customer service clean rooms convenient location west palm edgar vee loulou faith redroof rates housekeeping lodging fl pets wpb
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

I had an excellent stay and this wonderful hotel. The sheets were so soft and i slept through the night good. Everyone here is very friendly. I had no complaints whatsoever. Excited to come back and stay at this hotel again!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2021

While waiting to make final arrangements to move back to Palm Beach County from Miami County, I decided to book a reservation at the Red Roof Inn on two different long term stays. I initially booked the Red Roof due to its close location to I-95 and the Tri Rail for easy commutes to and from Miami and the Cracker Barrel Restaurant one of my favorite places to eat. I continued to stay at the Red Roof Inn because of the good price value for an economy hotel. Make no mistake, the Red Roof Inn is not a full service 5 Star Hotel. That's not what I expected. I got a quiet, clean place to work and rest and that is what I needed. If in need of temporary lodging in West Palm Beach once I move on to my new housing, I would choose the Red Roof Inn again because of the courtesy, professional, and respectful treatment extended to me from the cleaning and maintenance staff, the front desk staff, and the on site management who. quickly addressed my issues of concern, especially Assistant Manager Edgar Belmonte. My stay at the Red Roof Inn has been much like my life, You Get What You Pay For, and I'm OK with the Red Roof Inn WPB.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
General Manager, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2021

Dear 136reginaldh, Thank you for being our guest and sharing in your Red Roof Plus West Palm Beach experience. We appreciate your thoughtful review and are grateful to have had the opportunity to be of service during your visit. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of my staff. We wish you well in all your travels and hope to see you again soon.

Edgar Belmonte
Interim General Manager

Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

Very pleasant staff... but, not clean at all. Floors had hair all over from previous guest and simply filthy. Roaches in room and saw a rat outside on property grounds as I walked by. Yuck! Bathroom has mold around the seams and handles. I asked for a towel with pure bleach just so I could clean the floors so my dog wouldn't get sick walking around. Apparently there are people living in the lower units so be careful entering and exiting. Disappoint that we actually paid to stay in a nasty unsafe environment.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2021

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor, regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof-PLUS West Palm Beach. We strive to provide each and every guest with a clean room, great service, and at an affordable price. We truly appreciate your feedback to help us to continue to improve and provide our guests with the best lodging experience possible. I do apologize for any issues you may have encountered. I can assure you that they will be addressed. We hope that you give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

I arrived just before midnight, exhausted and wanting nothing more than to fall into a comfortable bed. I was immediately greeted with a smile by Ms. Faith (nighttime front desk rep). Faith was that most awesome blend of professionalism and positive personality. Needless to say, my check-in was handled with ease and efficiency. I retired to my quarters and was pleasantly surprised. Not only was the bed 5 stars... But the amenities were top notch. The room was spacious, the shower was inviting with nary an issue re: hot water supply, and the linens were fresh, crisp and clean. There is an extensive channel availability on the TV, and access to pay per view movies also. Overall, in my humble opinion as a well-versed traveler, this is THE lodging choice within the local area.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

Don’t stay so dirty I didn’t know a place could be this dirty !! Stain on bed, hair in bed, sheets are not changed. Bathroom is filthy, tub is worse. I am so disappointed in this stay. People need too get it together here.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2021

Dear Katiemon,

I want to thank you for your review. I want to apologize for the experience you encountered during your stay with us. . At Red Roof Plus West Palm Beach , it is our goal to provide you with clean, comfortable rooms. I want to let you know I have spoken to my quality team and shared your review with them to make sure we are providing excellent cleanliness and great customer service. I hope one day you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
Kevin Furst