Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$86
View deal
Expedia.comUS$86
Hotels.comUS$86
PricelineUS$86
eDreamsUS$86
Agoda.comUS$86
TraveluroUS$105
All reviews front desk cracker barrel right next door great customer service clean rooms convenient location west palm edgar vee loulou faith redroof rates housekeeping lodging fl pets wpb
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2019

This was a great location great staff Mr Edgar Belmonte was very nice and the front desk staff (Kayla & Valicia) treated me with excellent customer service, I recomend this hotel to everyone visiting the area.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2019 via mobile

I want to thank Kevin, Edgar, Carmen & staff for their patience with our stay from relocating from CT. It's a pet friendly stay. We've been here for 3 wks. The place is near by where my fiance & his friend is working. We finally found a place to live. Red Roof Plus I will recommend to anyone who wants to stay short or long term. All the staff are polite & wonderful. The place is quiet & clean. The housekeepers are great with us. Anything we needed they are helpful. I wake up every morning since I moved to Florida to be safe & ok in this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2019

Me and my wife stayed here for a week while I came down for business we had a wonderful time and the assistant general manager Edgar Balto Mont made sure that everything we needed was taken care of. Very friendly and safe motel

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2019

This has been by far the best hotel all because of the terrific customer service. Thanks to Kevin , Edgar , Valicia , Kayla , Vincent , and Carmen . Also to the entire housekeeping department. Without this team , your hotel would not be as successful nor wanting us to return. Wishing you all the best and i will definitely return in the future.

Sincerely
Audrey Lisa Finizio

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2019

Kevin valicia Edgar are staff very nice and generous to all the guests that comes to this Red Roof Inn Plus we'll come back and visit and stay at the Red Roof Inn with every time I come to West Palm Beach I will come to the Red Roof Inn

Trip type: Travelled with family
Redroof227, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review of your stay with us! I am glad to hear that your stay with us was so nice and that you'd gladly return to our hotel! Our staff is 100% the reason that our property is so nice. We are lucky to have employees who show up with a smile, and do their best to deliver exceptional customer service. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to Valicia, Edgar and the rest of my staff.