“Birthday Pizza Party”

City Pizza Italian Cuisine
Ranked #83 of 757 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We use only the freshest ingredients to create our authentic Italian dishes.
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Kids had a blast...service was above and beyond. They flashed the lights on and off while they sang Happy Birthday. Pizza was perfect and everyone had a great time... Thanks

1  Thank Blanca Q

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Always the best. The large slices are great. Family and I have never had a bad experience here.... always friendly service and great pizza .

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

The service was best I have had in West Palm area.

Was thoughtful and could almost read my mind. Food was exactly what I was after.

As was there solo I watched the staff interact with other guests, was good to watch even flashing the lights for a young child’s birthday party.

Will be back.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Looking for somewhere to eat as we had been travelling and not eaten since breakfast!! Ordered 2 large pizzas between the 4 of us and they did not disappoint!! Clean and tidy restaurant, good and attentive service and great price!!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We ordered the white Bianca pizza and loved it! The cheese fries were good too. The service was mediocre. which is to be expected at a pizza joint. I absolutely loved the roasted garlic on the pizza. This is a good spot in a convenient location.