“Not worthy.”
Review of Arroy Thai

Arroy Thai
Ranked #35 of 136 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

The food is weak best rates 1 on 10. Chicken had a horrible smell. Pad Thai not original flavors. A very disappointing dining experience. Sukothai a much better restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

This was my third visit to Arroy Thai. I have had the same meal each time... because it is THAT good! I love their cashew stir fry with fried tofu - delish!! I do not understand the negativity on the reviews, I have yet to have a bad meal. Their customer service is polite and professional! My order is always prepared quickly and everything is very fresh with plenty of flavor. This is coming from a chef and food snob! Lunch is the best time to go, a lot of food for a fraction of the dinner cost. I highly recommend the tofu cashew stir fry but cannot speak for anything else.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Group of 4 arrived 30 minutes before closing and had a very good meal with pleasant, efficient service.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018

My sister and I ate dinner at Arroy Thai having no idea how it would be. To our delight, the food was delicious and perfectly prepared. The restaurant is in a little strip mall and is very small. I almost gave only 4 stars, because of the ambiance, but the food was so good I gave 5 stars. My sister had a papaya salad and Thai chicken wings. She said both were very good. I ordered Thai Spring Rolls thinking I would received one. Instead, there were 4. They were very tasty. But the best part was my yellow curry vegetarian stir fry. I asked for it to be as spicy as possible and was taken seriously. I loved it. I had Thai iced tea which was very sweet and had a lot of milk in it. It, too, was very good.

This is a family run business that has opened a sister restaurant all the way across the country in Phoenix, AZ. Each dish was prepared to order. The staff were all very friendly. I would go back again and again and again if I could.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

First time here today. Got take out and although flavors were good..they missed the mark. Girl at counter did not give me utensils , napkins or anything with my order. Had to ask for chopsticks. Got food back to work and food was good but strange. Got curry and pieces of tofu and veggies were huge. No one watts large pieces of tofu and veggies like that. I would prob have more curry to enjoy if they would have cut the ingredients up. Entree was also very small for $13. I’ve never seen anything like that. Prob won’t be back.

Date of visit: October 2017