“Dinner”

Woody's Pizza and Wings
Ranked #41 of 136 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I got the wings - medium. Thought they were really good. Has a bit of a kick to them. I did order some hot sauce on the side so I could compare. Next time I will order he hot sauce as I prefer my wings with a bit more kick than the medium

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Take out pizza shop. Great pizza. When you order extra cheese. They really add XTRA CHEESE. Awesome gooey cheesy pizza. Old fashion crust.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Ordered cheese & Pepperoni with half onions and olives. Crust was perfectly cooked and a lot of cheese. Great pizza. Tasty. About $13 for the Medium, could get one cheaper somewhere else but had a great taste!

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

We ordered and asked for a lightly cooked pizza to avoid the cheese being burned. They didn't listen and the cheese was burnt as well as the pizza was barely warm upon getting it. We ordered fries for the kids. There was so much pepper dumped on it the kids would not eat them along with there was barely enough for the two of them and they are young. The chicken cheese steak was good but almost cold. If I waited any longer to eat it. I wouldn't be able to because it would have been to cold. The chicken tenders were hard and we had to break most of it off.

We will not order here again.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

My wife and I didn't want to cook so we ordered pizza and wings from Woody's. Based on reviews here and some word of mouth, we assumed the food would be great. The delivery arrived about 1 1/2 hours after we ordered. The pizza was significantly cool and I could tell the wings had been sitting out a while. We ordered cheese,mushroom and beef pizza. It looked like all the toppings were piled into the middle of the pizza and whoever made it was skimpy on the toppings. It literally looked like a mini pizza within a bigger pizza. Except for the small inner circle of toppings, the rest of the pizza was just a thin layer of cheese or crust. It also appeared the pizza had shifted in the box several times and the crust had folded. We had to eat a few slices with knife and fork because they were mangled. As for taste, there wasn't much to talk about. The crust was bland and the skimpy toppings did not help. The outer crust was no longer fresh and hot, so I couldn't tell if it was ever good. One bright spot were the wings, but they also arrived medium warm. The wings were large and juicy with not too much sauce. I can tell they were oven cooked, not just dumped into a fryer. The sauce was a decent, but I felt my wife could have cooked better wings at home. In all, we were glad we tried the food but won't order from this place again.