“The Worst McDonald's - Screwed up at least 5 Things on 1 Visit”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #40 of 132 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Reviewed 26 June 2018

You aren't looking for much when you go into McDonalds. For us it is speed, cleanliness and the food you order. This McDonalds in Wesley Chapel, to its credit, hit the cleanliness box. It missed on speed and they managed to screw up lots in our order.

1. My daughter wanted a 6 piece nugget kid meal. They insisted it wasn't possible to get 6 pieces in a kids meal - only 4. Yet the menu sign up top very clearly encouraged a 2 nugget up-sale. You could also order the 2 nugget upgrade from the kiosk.

2. She instead opted for a cheeseburger meal with ketchup only. The cheeseburger instead came loaded with onions, pickles, etc....

3. My wife ordered a chicken sandwich with mustard. It was delivered with a vinegar sauce dripping from it and no sign of mustard.

4. We ordered apples with the happy meal but instead received 2 things of fries and no apples.

5. After waiting 10 minutes for the food, I noticed our order number wasn't on the order status board - I inquired and was told they didn't use that board. Several other customers were also inquiring. If you don't use it and it isn't accurate please remove it!

All in all, a terrible experience and wish I would have opted for a hot dog at Costco :(

Reviewed 11 December 2017

I find this McDonald's to be a top tier McDonald's. The food is typically on the high end of McDonald's offerings. The crew really hustles. The restaurant is clean and very presentable. I highly recommend this location

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Food is the same as any other but this location is not too bad when it comes to customer service. They were nice but they get busy.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

This place was really slow due to Hurricane Irma. I spent 20 minutes in the drive-thru! I only saw 3 employees the whole time. They did get my order right, but in the drive thru, the system malfunctioned and we saw the other sides order and they saw ours. Strange. They got my order right, though, so they get 3 stars. This went downhill from last time, BY FAR!!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The food is always fresh and the service is prompt I love the touch screen ordering service inside . The only problem I've had there is that they always forget one thing that we order it's always only one thing hay they forget other than that I like the food there and everything is always fresh . They really can handle a rush through the drive through and even when the line is 12 cars deep it's empty again in 10 minutes so that's really cool .