You aren't looking for much when you go into McDonalds. For us it is speed, cleanliness and the food you order. This McDonalds in Wesley Chapel, to its credit, hit the cleanliness box. It missed on speed and they managed to screw up lots in our order.
1. My daughter wanted a 6 piece nugget kid meal. They insisted it wasn't possible to get 6 pieces in a kids meal - only 4. Yet the menu sign up top very clearly encouraged a 2 nugget up-sale. You could also order the 2 nugget upgrade from the kiosk.
2. She instead opted for a cheeseburger meal with ketchup only. The cheeseburger instead came loaded with onions, pickles, etc....
3. My wife ordered a chicken sandwich with mustard. It was delivered with a vinegar sauce dripping from it and no sign of mustard.
4. We ordered apples with the happy meal but instead received 2 things of fries and no apples.
5. After waiting 10 minutes for the food, I noticed our order number wasn't on the order status board - I inquired and was told they didn't use that board. Several other customers were also inquiring. If you don't use it and it isn't accurate please remove it!
All in all, a terrible experience and wish I would have opted for a hot dog at Costco :(