“Typical Cracker Barrel”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Average food, average service, with average prices. It''s kind of hard to screw up breakfast food, but they dont bring anything special either.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Best mamas French toast breakfast. Food is always consistently good and service is friendly and with a smile. Our server Keegan was very friendly and knowledgeable about our choices.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I usually go for breakfast and love it. We went for supper and loved it even more great food and service

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I wanted to get away from the fast food fried food restaurants. Cracker Barrel is a great choice. They have a big menu with lots of home cooked items.
So what do I get a a grilled Reuben with French fries. I was somewhat good I only ate a few fries and ordered Cole slaw, and by the way the fries were excellent.
They have a different lunch special Monday through Friday so I’ll be back!

Reviewed 19 July 2018

We stopped here for lunch during a day-long drive. I was looking for something light and wholesome, so chose the BBQ chicken with apple sauce. I was expecting to have to scrape off the sauce because it was too sweet, but it was actually quite piquant and tasty. My husband enjoyed the Southern grilled chicken caesar salad. The food here is nothing to write home about, but it certainly met my expectations after eating at other Cracker Barrels, and it's nice to be able to find healthy food for lunch, not fried stuff or burgers.