“Not much Irish about it”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
O'Brien's Irish Pub & Grill Plant City
Ranked #49 of 132 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Reviewed 20 August 2018

I like Irish food and music so I was excited to go here. However, there wasn't much Irish about the place, the menu or the entertainment. They had a guy playing oldies on the guitar and we had a burger and a beer which we could have had most anywhere, Food was ok.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

It is always amazing to me how people eat crap like this dump serves and think it's good!! I ask for freakin' buffalo wings extra crispy but wet....the waitress brings me dry barely cooked wings....they sucked....they had ZERO buffalo flavor....NONE!....not even a little bit.. The band sucked and they were so LOUD you could not have a conversation.....Here is a small list of songs for all bands to never play again....Sweet Home Alabama, Keep your hands to yourself, gimme 3 steps, mustang sally, taking care of business.....your entire set list.....This dump has had many different names and the food still sucks....... nothing more I can say.......$hit on a plate...

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Went for dinner on Saturday evening about 6:00PM anticipating Irish food and some musical entertainment. I was not expecting cold food, that was sent back and immediately replaced, paying $2.95 PER CUP for coffee ( I was driving) and Rock Music. The food when heated was good thought and the "Wee Portion" on the menu is very small - child or senior perhaps but not so indicated. A cocktail, vodka tonic, was $3.50 for the first and $4.00 for the second ( I didn't ask). And if you are looking for Irish music this is NOT the place, not a bodhran, banjo, fiddle or tin whistle in sight! And the music, White Rabbit etc., was so load as to prevent any casual conversation. I had bangers and mash and my wife fish and chips plus my 2 coffees and her cocktails was $40. The other couple we were with were also not impressed. They seem to draw a lot of locals but as for our group, we will probably not be returning. Oh, our waitress did not seem to know what corned beef and cabbage was?

Reviewed 9 February 2018

We have been to O'Briens Irish Pub and Grill five times since November. We always order Fish & Chips and Chicken wings. I love the fish and my husband loves the wings. The staff are very friendly, and service is number one, fast and efficient!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

This place can be a little loud with a large and vocal bunch who come all the time, but it has lots of drft beer choices and a good menu for a small place.
I was there for 3 nights...servers "Red", Janine, etc. were efficient and friendly. 2 nights had cheeseburger salad and one night shepherd's pie...all good.
Easy place to get to especially from Sleep Inn