Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hampton.comUS$225
Expedia.comUS$225
PricelineUS$225
Hotels.comUS$225
eDreamsUS$225
TraveluroUS$241
All reviews horse show complimentary breakfast shopping and restaurants clean rooms comfortable stay recommend this hotel convenient location place to stay beautiful hotel the breakfast area front desk staff an upgrade equestrian inns fl
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2021

Hamptons are largely the same experience. Nice beds. Big rooms. Breakfast that's free and you get what you pay for.
But a recurring problem are cheap and sometimes broken room HVAC systems.
In this case, the thermostat looked to be as cheap as one could find and it didn't work. When the set was 75 and the room temperature was 71 and it was set to HEAT - nothing happened. When I informed management, I was told to set it to 80, instead of saying "yes, there's a problem and here's how to deal with it". Or, better yet "we're replacing the thermostats in all the hotel rooms over the next 3 months."
But basically saying "deal with it" wasn't acceptable.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 4 April 2021

I was going to stay for 2 weeks and ended up staying over a month. Robert Colletti is one of the best hotel managers I've ever worked with. He is so accomodating and professional and made my stay the best it could be. The staff and service are excellent as well. The hotel is immaculate and the pool lovely. I didn't want to leave!

Reviewed 30 March 2021

We loved how comfortable the bed was and it was beautiful when you walked in! Definitely not your average Hampton Inn! Thank you so much for the comfortable stay! Also- didn’t get to check out the pool but from the inside it looked beautiful as well!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 23 March 2021

Loved the equestrian decor and the location was great and handy for the show and shopping and restaurants. Will definitely be our go to hotel when traveling to the area for future horse shows. Loved it

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

I’ve never taken photos of the inside of a hotel but the floors were so highly polished, I couldn’t resist. They took all required precautions but were also very helpful, friendly and welcoming. I felt very comfortable.

Breakfast was very good with coffee that was reasonably strong. They had a large variety including fresh fruit, greek yogurt, hot/cold cereal and big fluffy waffles.

The pool was also clean and it was nicely done.

I’ve had good luck with Hamptons and this one did not disappoint.

Date of stay: January 2021