Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
View deal
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$110
ZenHotels.comUS$123
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

The hotel was as expected, clean room, reasonable rate, and nice staff. They really didn’t have to do anything for me as I opted to not have cleaning service for my stay due to covid. Breakfast was included which is more than I’ve gotten at other recent hotel stats. Looked like they had renovated the bathroom which was very nice except for a big rectangle cut out above the sink. Would I come back? Not sure.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank 928sarat
Reviewed 10 August 2020

Upon arriving, the place looked nice from the outside, but quickly took a turn for the worst. I saw many people hanging out on the balcony and thought they were enjoying the night air, when a caught a wiff of the 'funny' cigarette smell and to top it off, loud dance music; it was 11:22PM! The check in office is on the side of the building and kind of spooky at that time of night. We went in and two unkempt ladies without proper uniform were attempting to check us in. They messed up the reservation and I was going to pay more because of this, but we were tired and needed to rest. I received the keys and proceeded to drive around the building to my room (outside door). When we were walking up the stairs, I had to pass by a mother and her screaming children sitting on the stairs (remember it's 11:30PM) who didn't have the common courtesy to move so we can get through. Then I walked down the hallway and was approaching my room where I had to ask the 'kissing couple' to move. (They were in the hotel already, so I didn't have to say get a room). I quickly turned back around, went to the office and cancelled my reservation. This is a brothel/drug location - FIND SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank johnluriejr
Reviewed 19 July 2020 via mobile

Can't believe some of the positive reviews for this hotel. Needed a place to stay with our dog prior to closing on our new home. We were scheduled to stay three nights stayed only one and took my loss of money. This place is a dump. Walls and doors had unknown stains on them. Bathroom was dirty. Carpet was dirty. People selling drugs out of room below us. Thanks for nothing. Better off sleeping in your car.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2020

We booked a K room and were given one on the second floor. Asked if we could switch to a comparible first floor room since my wife and I are 70, have some physical limitations and because the hotel had no elevator. We were told no first floor K room was available. Our second floor room was next door to a continually barking dog. We asked the front desk to either move the occupants of the dog's room or us. Suddenly, due to a very coincidental room cancellation, a K room became available on the first floor for us. The room was OK in most ways, i.e., full HDTV, chairs, tables, frig & microwave. However, the lounge chair and ottoman were filthy and we would only sit on them using some of the room's towels. The Wifi was slow and our Verizon signal was weak. I will rate the shower as great. It could sand blast the dirt off you and provided a great massage to my back and neck. We will probably opt for a different hotel on our next trip to the Weeki Wachee area.

Room tip: No elevators. Request first floor if you have physical limitations.
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank James S
Reviewed 16 December 2019

We stayed at this Inn because it was near our family's home, and they also accept pets. When we checked in, we were advised that we got the last pet room available, #130. The good news is, it was clean. However, the bathroom was very small and the toilet ran constantly. We were unable to correct the problem. Spoiled by our own comfortable beds, we found those in our room to be less than desirable. We were within an hour of breakfast closing down, which might account for unfortunate appearing egg "rounds" and bacon. Waffles, made to order, were marvelous.

Date of stay: December 2019