Lowest prices for your stay
US$94
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$94
Trip.com
US$108
US$87
QualityUS$94
Hotels.comUS$94
HurbUS$108
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2019

This was the perfect place to stay for our trip to Weeki Wachee Springs. The room, while older and smaller, was clean and comfortable. The free breakfast was a perfect start to the day. Olga and the staff were great. I would recommend for a short stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2019

This trip was to meet with local buisenesses and to educate select companies on our products ,I always choose choice hotels because they are the best ,period I checked out many hotels and the choice hotels always were the nicest the cleanest best value out there and the beds are very comfortable hands down winner.choice is the best

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2019

Bad experience. Room was very dated, carpet was dirty with stains. Looked the carpets have not been clean in years. Bathroom sink had green mold. Pool chairs had mold, cracks. Room outlets most not working. Bathroom lock was broken and loose. Do not let hotel pictures fool you.

Reviewed 16 July 2019

Watch them..they will change your reservation without your knowledge charging your card for the nights that you didn't show up that they changed. Nonsmoking rooms smell like smoke as soon as you open the door.

Reviewed 30 June 2019

I had a family event in the area and had rooms set aside in a group block. I’m an employee so I also book 2 rooms using my discount outside the group block. When I arrived to check in I was told that the one non smoking king I reserved was switched to a smoking king. I explained that room was to go to my senior parents. I had a special request for it to be a non smoking first floor. I was told they could switch it but it would be a second floor room. My parents are unable to climb stairs, After going back and forth for 15 mins the front desk agent Olga said well I have a different kind of king room I could try to move them to, when she couldn’t do that she just shrugged her shoulders and said it won’t let me move it. We are out of first floor king rooms. The gentleman before me was a walk in and received a non smoking first floor room. Finally she cancelled my employee reservation rebooked it so my parents could be on the first floor. I was placed in a room that the bathroom door didn’t close and the toilet barely flushed. I called down to the front desk and was told there were no more rooms to move us to. I told her send someone down in the morning to fix the problems and we will stay there, I also asked that my parents be move to the side the rest of the family was on and was told I had to ask in the morning which I was perfectly fine with at the time. The next morning I called down to the front and explained the problems with our room and was told once again there were no rooms we could be moved to, so she sent the maintenance guy down to take a look at the problems. He removed the door after acting surprised the door wouldn’t close and he snaked the toilet saying he didn’t know why it wasn’t flushing however if we need a plunger he would leave one with us. He took the door for over an hour and a half, we couldn’t shower or use the toilet. After he brought back the door we proceed to get ready for our family event. When the toilet started to overflow we called down to the front desk and was told to come get a plunger and to hurry up with it cause they needed it back. When we were unable to plung it mysteriously a room became available. We told the front desk give us a few mins to get our self together. The front desk told us either move now or not at all. They told us the broken room had to go to someone else and they need to get into it and clean it right then. So we rushed to get to the other room. As we were doing that the housekeeping was in and out, they stole my apple watch that was sitting on the bed side table. When I spoke to the front I was told they would send in a request to the head housekeeper to see if it was found. The next day after speaking to front desk again as well as the head housekeeper I was told no one saw it, the head housekeeper would cut me off before I could speak. The morning of my check out day I went to speak to the General Manager about my displeasure on how my family treated our rooms AC didn’t work, roaches were climbing the walls in every room under our groups as well as ants. I also explained about how I had a special request that should of been honor first, I work at a choice property and I know that is to be honor first when rooms are assigned, I was told that at the property they don’t honor special request and that I clearly don’t know what a request is. When I mentioned my stolen watch I was told he didn’t care about the watch being stolen and he wasn’t going to look into it and that i needed to call the police. Which I did, even the police couldn’t get him to look into it. Just a bit of advice find some where else to stay especially if you have a special request you need to be honor or you have valuable items with you the staff will more than likely steal it before you check out.

Date of stay: June 2019