Lowest prices for your stay
US$123
US$110
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
ZenHotels.comUS$123
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2019 via mobile

The closer hotel to the weeki wachee springs area it's right down the street!

So check in was great the front desk lady was very sweet and helped us with the area and knowing where to go and good places to check out !

So then the room the beds were a little small but no biggy the water pressure was great and amazing hot water and room was clean we were on first floor and then the Wi-Fi was the only issue but everything was great breakfast was awesome !!!! Great staff !!!

1  Thank bejan92
Reviewed 25 June 2019

Room was large and very clean. Motel was quiet except for some motorcycles on the road out front which motel couldn't help. Staff was friendly I would stay there again without any hesitation. I would recommend it to my friends and family as well

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2019

Good value, pool was clean and refreshing. Breakfast was just average, staff was courteous. room was clean but toilet was old height thus too low. Parking was adequate and well light. Close to evrerything.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2019

I did not feel safe at all. Did not say and was not refunded 100%. That is unfair as the hotel should consider the conditions and how it is falsely advertised. I was booked for room 221. I could see the sun shining through the cracks in the door. There were multiple drunk guests hanging in lobby and on balcony outside of my room. My kids heard guests saying F you. The room
Was outdated. Bathroom
Small. Room moist

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 17 May 2019

Motel is aged, but clean. A/C blows on the beds at least in the handicapped room. The bed is very comfortable and pillows are OK. Olga, at check in was a jewel. Did not eat since we had to leave early and then wanted more of a breakfast.

Date of stay: May 2019