“Good Food Fair pice”

Masa Asian Bistro And Bar
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Weeki Wachee
Reviewed 18 June 2017

I was there for a nice fathers day dinner. We ordered 3 sushi rolls, chicken phad thai and mochi for desert. The rolls were good but a little small. My personal favorite was the Mexican Roll. The Phad Thai was good but the sauce was too thin. We finished the meal with a order of tasty mochi. Total price including one soft drink $35.23

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Western Hernando County is rapidly becoming a Foodie’s Paradise with the new and diverse restaurants opening, in construction or planned. For what seems like an unusually long time, Masa Asian Bistro And Bar, an Asian Fusion Restaurant just opened in Weeki Wachee at the Weeki Wachee Village Shopping Center on the corner of FL 19, Commercial Way, and FL 50,Cortez Blvd, across from Weeki Wachee Springs State Park. The restaurant is a mix of Chinese, Japanese and Thai items with a wide variety of Asian, Sushi, Shashimi, tempura, lunch rolls, teriyaki and hibachi selections. They have a nice, well stocked, full-service bar overlooking the restaurant. Vegetarians should be accommodated as I do not know of any other restaurant in Hernando County that does. From their Web site they are open seven days a week from 11AM to 10PM, 11PM on Friday and Saturday. Vegetarians also should be accommodated as I do not know of any other restaurant in Hernando County that does. For a small restaurant they have a wide selections of menu items. The Décor is very pleasant and relaxing. They table lay out provides ample room and you can get in and out without any problems. The large windows provide ample natural light and it does not feel like a dungeon. I can honestly say that had the General Tsao’s Chicken was the best I ever had. It was properly prepared with a hint of spicy heat as it should be. The chicken had no gristle as my places do and to really crank up the heat to your taste by adding hot sauce its fabulous! Just be careful, a good hit of the spicy sauce and you will have a burn like no other! My wife had the Pineapple Chicken that she loved and I could even get addicted to it. Parking is a bit of an issue, not that there is not enough spaces but because of the strip layout there is a limited number of space in front and I can imagine with the fitness place next door you may have to walk a bit to get from the car to the restaurant but it’s not any serious negative. Pricing is just about right for the quality and quantity of the meal you get. It’s nice Hernando County finally has a really good sit down or take out Asian restaurant, one of the top restaurants of any type in the county! They will do very well.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Arrived 6pm Sat party of 8. 2 Mai Tais had no liquor in them for $8 a piece. Fried oysters tasted strange & Calimari was so tough almost ineatible. Horrible!!! Had the Loveboat for 2 ($45) Sushi & Sushimi. The meal was served 5 minutes after the rest of the table was eating. The sushi was room temperature a TOTAL TURN OFF for raw fish. Nephew had sesame chicken with no visual sesame seeds and very little flavor, the chicken was overcooked. Kept having to ask servers to clear dishes and no one even asked how our meal was. Dinner was $115 for the three of us with no desert. Won't be returning, big dissappointment

Reviewed 10 June 2017

I have eaten here twice, once dining solo and once with a family member. Both times the food was excellent, served in a timely manner and the wait staff was friendly and courteous. The atmosphere is pleasing and the lighting is great. This place offers both booths and table seating as well as a bar where you can watch the preparation of fresh sushi. Everything is clean and immaculate. The menu offers an amazing large selection of entrees. You are offered a paper to fill in what fresh sushi roll you would like to order and a menu. I was not interested in ordering a sushi roll but instead opted for a Bento Box, which is a square lacquerer box with several compartments for
your food. It includes a rice, dumplings, several sushi rolls, and a main food item. I had ordered the fried salmon. I had a choice of soup or salad with my meal so I ordered the Miso soup. Yummy! Plenty of parking in the plaza and the location is very convenient. Prices were very reasonable. My solo lunch was $11 and change. When the bill came for the two of us it came to almost $28, but this also included 2 glasses of wine. Great place to eat and has become one of my favorites.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Wonderful atmoosphere topped only by great Thai, Japanese and Chinese
food served by the friendliest staff.